• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airgun Depot Mystery Box Opinions

Opinions are like a*# holes, Taylor. Everybody has one

The title definitely says opinions in it, so there's mine

I have a hard time understanding those that have such a deep need to subtract from the joy that those around them feel.

But here we are...

I guess that's why we have the "ignore" function.

Still enjoying this thread, though. Lots of cool new stuff and people made happy with it.

Extra Cheers,

J~

This round actually turned out to be pretty nice! I opted out because the last round really seems like they were sending their trash to their customers to dispose of. This round actually contains items I'd use. I'm really impressed witht he RAW and AirCuda, those are some really premium items. This might be enough to entice me next time around!

I have a hard time understanding those that have such a deep need to subtract from the joy that those around them feel.

But here we are...

I guess that's why we have the "ignore" function.

Still enjoying this thread, though. Lots of cool new stuff and people made happy with it.

Extra Cheers,

J~
Thank you!

Reactions: Treefrog and wgd
I feel like a big winner. The Airacuda was listed as one of the Elite prizes, and I got it. It's not as expensive as that RAW, but still a very nice prize. Oddly enough, I was actually planning on buying an Airacuda so this worked out quite well for me.
Congratulations to you. I was lucky enough to get the RAW. I was so excited when I opened the box..

I think the last one hurt there business. This was a chance to makeup for that and so far it definitely seems like they did. And a quick 40k. Why people are so skeptical idk but congrats to all who got one and those who got the bigger prizes. Your gamble paid off. I can tell you next time seeing this more people will likely want in on one.

Adding to the list of mystery box goodies - I got a basic. I wouldn't have bought the BM8 - but it is a unique addition to the collection. I'll run some pellets through it this weekend to see if it's accurate.
thumbnail_20240509_165913.jpg

Did you ever think this may be among the best airgun supplier promotions of the year? A good guess is its coming out of the marketing budget, ya think? Do you think AGD asked their suppliers to participate with free or significantly discounted merchandise? Did you ever think for everyone registered on this site their is an equal number of people who lurk and use it just as an info source but don't register? Did you ever think that trolling the newbies is keeping people from joining by intimidating them from joining or posting? I want this site to grow, I want the industry to grow and thrive. I've researched several of these products of which I was unfamiliar and I would consider buying now. AGD knocked it out of the park. I chose to be positive regardless if I get the goat, the grand prize or anything in between. it's been a heck of a lot of fun and Monday can't come fast enough! That baby goat in the box is pretty cool
Very well said.