• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airgun Depot Mystery Box Opinions

My boxes said basic.....BUT Holy ******** am I satisfied. Over $1200 in current retail value.
Really do hope some epic folks share what they get. Has to be insane!

THANK YOU AIR GUN DEPOT :giggle:

Mystery Box right side up.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My boxes said basic.....BUT Holy f@$king sh*t am I satisfied. Over $1200 in current retail value.
Really do hope some epic folks share what they get. Has to be insane!

THANK YOU AIR GUN DEPOT :giggle:

View attachment 463133
That is an awesome haul, you should be happy, congratulations!. I have 3 boxes on the way 6.9, 13.5 and 22.3 or 42.7 lbs. total. The Dragon Fly is a keeper and so is the P3. Hopefully I get those 2 guns from the basic boxes within the 3 boxes and I'll be Epically thrilled.

Reactions: JMak
Quite the haul here as well, mighty satisfied!

View attachment 463180
for those that can't see the attachment: Seneca Dragonfly MK2 .22, Dan Wesson 8", Lil Duke John Wayne BB Gun, Air Arms Pellets, HN pellets and Norma pellets, 5 pack of CO2, Crossman Copperhead BB's (1500), Air Venturi Crazy 8's airgun target and Firebird detonating targets.

I've got a couple minutes of downtime at work so here goes. I don't have pics yet, but I'll post one tomorrow. My son was very insistent on opening the boxes before I went to work. I barely made it.

I got the same thing as JMak except a JTS Airacuda .22 in place of his Hatsan. To say I'm happy with my box is an understatement.

That is an awesome haul, you should be happy, congratulations!. I have 3 boxes on the way 6.9, 13.5 and 22.3 or 42.7 lbs. total. The Dragon Fly is a keeper and so is the P3. Hopefully I get those 2 guns from the basic boxes within the 3 boxes and I'll be Epically thrilled.
What I got the rifle is brand new worth 2000

20240509_154711.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Dairyboy