• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Airgun Capital shipping Problem?

Anyone have a problem with these people? I ordered a Moderator a month back and never came in . Contacted them and said would send another one keep both if the 1st comes in, Now the second one has not come in and I have ask for a tracking number. I can understand one lost in the mail, But two seems kind of fishy to me.
I will let you guys know what they say..
Mike

• Wow
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Ok, I got a tracking number , Says it will be here the 20th of March, Must have shipped it by donkey or something 18 days to get to Texas is a little slow.
I will post up when I get it in my hands and how well it works..
Mike
Wow!! must be a slow donkey 🐌. That's crazy when you think people have rode bicycles across the USA in 8 days 🚴‍♂️.

OK, got it in , It came in a brown paper envelope,No packing or anything, Its plastic and about double the size of my Tatsu, Didn't get a chance to try it out Sat and Sun or 177 days for me and the Uragan has a different thread size , And for some odd reason my computer does not see my phone, Let me know if you want pictures I will compare size to the Tatsu, I guess I can try it out on my Veteran 25 or my Mutant 22 Monday. Monday thru Friday is open caliber shooting everyone's at work LOL.
Mike

Anyone have a problem with these people? I ordered a Moderator a month back and never came in . Contacted them and said would send another one keep both if the 1st comes in, Now the second one has not come in and I have ask for a tracking number. I can understand one lost in the mail, But two seems kind of fishy to me.
I will let you guys know what they say..
Mike
Yeah... I got that same load of BS when I finally contacted them about my order...
Then I get the same email stating they will send another and if the first one shows up keep it.... I just asked for a refund and then get told... can't as the product has shipped... I send them my tracking numbers and tell them it has not shipped... And wouldn't you know it I get a email the very next day showing my tracking numbers and it shipped...
I did get an email from them apologizing...

First off an email from them stating there is a problem and there will be a delay in my order would have went a long way. I can understand that and I would have gave them a possible second chance... probably ordered another in the future.. needless to say I will not...

OK test with my loud gun the 22 PP2 Prophet , Sounds a little louder than my Tatsu.
Its close , Not real sure how long it will last some of the threads came out after a screwed it on and off a few times , If I was on a very tight budget and needed a moderator I would buy it again, But I would tell someone looking Buy at your own risk.
I really do not mind paying 100 to 140 for a Moderator, but I flinch a little with the 200 dollar and above price tag..
You get what you pay for but sometimes you can be a sucker or just plan stupid..
Mike

OK test with my loud gun the 22 PP2 Prophet , Sounds a little louder than my Tatsu.
Its close , Not real sure how long it will last some of the threads came out after a screwed it on and off a few times , If I was on a very tight budget and needed a moderator I would buy it again, But I would tell someone looking Buy at your own risk.
I really do not mind paying 100 to 140 for a Moderator, but I flinch a little with the 200 dollar and above price tag..
You get what you pay for but sometimes you can be a sucker or just plan stupid..
Mike
Momma always said, stupid is as stupid does. The price of over $300 for the Emperor and extension can did get to me but that's just the price of wanting to shoot a .50cal in the backyard and not have the neighbors call in the SWAT team.

Last edited: