Airgun Ballistics program

Since big brother has decided to divorce us from Strelok and other ballistics program because we might shoot our eye out, why doesn't someone in this august airgun community take the bull by the horns and resurrect either Strelok or Chairgun and make it available through this forum or one easily accessed by us. How aboutcha, FX, Pyamyd, Air Force somebody?

Since big brother has decided to divorce us from Strelok and other ballistics program because we might shoot our eye out, why doesn't someone in this august airgun community take the bull by the horns and resurrect either Strelok or Chairgun and make it available through this forum or one easily accessed by us. How aboutcha, FX, Pyamyd, Air Force somebody?
Strelok is still available, it's working great. Take the bull by the horns. Search.

Strelok is still available, it's working great. Take the bull by the horns. Search.
It is not available for ALL PHONES, my s23 for instance is too new and strelok is not supported on it.

May have to get an old phone for it but it would be nice if people stopped saying its available for everything, it isn't.

It is not available for ALL PHONES, my s23 for instance is too new and strelok is not supported on it.

May have to get an old phone for it but it would be nice if people stopped saying its available for everything, it isn't.
IMG_0962.jpeg

Go over to the FB Streloc Pro Users Group they can help you.

Allow me to correct a misinterpretation, please.
The Strelok ban has nothing to do with the government protecting us from ourselves, or anything about gun control whatsoever,
The ban is part of the US sanctions imposed upon Russia and Russian interests in reaction to the invasion of Ukraine.

No politics intended!
Simply a clarification

Edward

Allow me to correct a misinterpretation, please.
The Strelok ban has nothing to do with the government protecting us from ourselves, or anything about gun control whatsoever,
The ban is part of the US sanctions imposed upon Russia and Russian interests in reaction to the invasion of Ukraine.

No politics intended!
Simply a clarification

Edward
Glad you did.

I changed phones from an s22 to and s23, ported over all applications including strelock and chairgun, both continue to work on my s23 phone.

I use Chairgun and have no issues with it. It works great. I don't mind at all that it is "no longer supported". That means I do not get updates which I am 100% good with. Most updates to the software I use do absolutely nothing useful for me. I don't see where Chairgun needs updates. I did a quick Google search as I was typing this and it still seems to be readily available. For free.

When attempting to open Chair Gun, I get a JAVA error:

No JVM could be found on your system.
Please define EXE4j_JAVA_Home to point to an installed 32-bit JDK or JRE or download a JRE from www.java.com

I downloaded and installed the latest copy of JAVA and still get that error.

Suggestions?

Smitty
Try Chairgun Elite+

You can get Strelok Pro from google play or samsung store or huawaei store, and works well regardless of hardware new or old. The apps are there but depend of your location you may want to tweak the exposed IP.
What you cannot, I learn it just recently, download/purchase from one store and upgrade from the other...the upgrade follows the registration.