Airgun Altaros M24 - Increasing power and shot count, New spare magazine

We would like to inform you that the current stock M24 rifles have already been delivered new elements in the
form of the possibility to fill the airtube up to 300bar and the possibility to set the output pressure from the
regulator up to the limit of 250bar
. Thanks to this, more power can be achieved and the shot count can be
increased.

The green field is the recommended output pressure in the form of a suitable ratio of power and air consumption,
as well as the pressure to which the rifle is primarily set from the factory.

We would also like to officially announce that it is possible to order Altaros M24 airgun from our second e-shop https://www.militaryairgun.com/49-airguns also for customers from the USA.
We have also added to the ehsop the possibility of purchasing spare magazines for all types of our ATP .25 slugs, not just for the ATP Queen. https://www.militaryairgun.com/113-magazines-accesories

new power and shot count.png

Some rifles with these features were already delivered to users at the end of 2023. The possibility of filling
the airtube for a short time to 300bar (roughly one to 1 hour) can be recognized by the fact that the manometer
showing unregulated pressure has a scale up to 400bar (original manometer for max. filling pressure 250bar has a scale
only up to 300bar).
If you have a manometer with a 400bar scale, you can download the new manual on our website and after studying
it, start using the rifle even for 300bar filling pressure in accordance with this new manual

I’m unclear on something. You said it can be filled to 300 bar for 1 hour. Does that mean it damages the gun if it’s left at that pressure for longer or does it become a safety concern? I’m just wondering why there’s the time limit. I haven’t heard of this before. Could you please help me understand. Thank you!

We would like to inform you that the current stock M24 rifles have already been delivered new elements in the
form of the possibility to fill the airtube up to 300bar and the possibility to set the output pressure from the
regulator up to the limit of 250bar
. Thanks to this, more power can be achieved and the shot count can be
increased.

The green field is the recommended output pressure in the form of a suitable ratio of power and air consumption,
as well as the pressure to which the rifle is primarily set from the factory.

We would also like to officially announce that it is possible to order Altaros M24 airgun from our second e-shop https://www.militaryairgun.com/49-airguns also for customers from the USA.
We have also added to the ehsop the possibility of purchasing spare magazines for all types of our ATP .25 slugs, not just for the ATP Queen. https://www.militaryairgun.com/113-magazines-accesories

View attachment 424237

Some rifles with these features were already delivered to users at the end of 2023. The possibility of filling
the airtube for a short time to 300bar (roughly one to 1 hour) can be recognized by the fact that the manometer
showing unregulated pressure has a scale up to 400bar (original manometer for max. filling pressure 250bar has a scale
only up to 300bar).
If you have a manometer with a 400bar scale, you can download the new manual on our website and after studying
it, start using the rifle even for 300bar filling pressure in accordance with this new manual
I’m unclear on something. You said it can be filled to 300 bar for 1 hour. Does that mean it damages the gun if it’s left at that pressure for longer or does it become a safety concern? I’m just wondering why there’s the time limit. I haven’t heard of this before. Could you please help me understand. Thank you!

Reactions: Airfuture
It's simple. The mechanics of the weapon (airtube) is built for a high pressure of 300bar already in the base, but in general the seals degrade much faster at higher pressure, therefore the best conditions for the rifle are to fill the airtube, then shoot and then store the rifle ideally at a pressure of 10 bar lower than the output pressure from the regulator. This will extend the life of the seals and non-rubber parts of the regulator the most.

I would like to add that, we are a small company, each solution to individual questions about replacement and resealing is personnel-intensive for us, as these advices are given by a highly professional employee or the company owner personally. Not a person who knows nothing about rifles and only has a busy customer. Therefore, please try to follow these rules in your own interest, as it is the best for your M24 rifle and at the same time for us.

purchasing spare magazines for all types of our ATP .25 slugs, not just for the ATP Queen. https://www.militaryairgun.com/113-magazines-accesories
Hmm, I'm going to need 5x of every .25 magazine when I finally get to order the M24.

Any news on the new stock? Do you have any pre production pictures of what the new stock will look like? The rifle used in the long range videos seem to be a early prototype or custom stock.

Hmm, I'm going to need 5x of every .25 magazine when I finally get to order the M24.

Any news on the new stock? Do you have any pre production pictures of what the new stock will look like? The rifle used in the long range videos seem to be a early prototype or custom stock.
no need to buy more magazine right away. Just one of each or none and use the single load adapter that comes standard with the rifle. Try out which slugs would be most suitable for your purpose and method of shooting and only then order more magazines of the given type.

as for the photos of the aluminum stock, they have been on our website for about half a year in the 1 mile record section.
The aluminum stock will be available for purchase separately as an upgrade to the original plastic stock

M24-dural_1.jpg

M24-dural_2.jpg

to rodjava
300 bar is the possibility of filling the airtube, not the output from the regulator, there is a limitation of 250 bar and as you write, 240 bar is more than a lot

I suppose any 700 Rem chassis with a large enough forehand
Just a expensive purchase to buy and still not work if attempted
I talked to a guy who put a €1400 chassi on the M24. The chassi was for a 700 Remington but did not fit standard, there had to be the removal of material so that you could access the airgun components under the rifle. In the picture below you can see what I'm talking about. There are 2 manometers there and the fill probe. You need to cut out that square if you want to see the parts as designed or I guess 3 holes and some extenders could work but that would mean the manometers would stick out on the bottom so not ideal either.
altaros-m24.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Healthservices
I agree, especially with a ridiculous shoots count of 5 (FIVE!) rounds @Max power. And it's not even the most powerful gun on the planet, so...
Well it wasn't designed to be the most powerful. I think it was designed originally to look like a powder burner, and it does. It was also designed to shoot well and it has shown that it can do that too.

Allen

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
Thats what the original fx panthera is. My bench gun is exactly that, tethered but I made it that way and I only ask it to do one thing well, shoot longer distances well.

Allen
Of course mate, your gun, your preferred use of it. Don't get me wrong, I like it and i would like to try hit. I only said that a custom PRS chassis is an expensive but quite useless add-on for a tethered gun.

Of course mate, your gun, your preferred use of it. Don't get me wrong, I like it and i would like to try hit. I only said that a custom PRS chassis is an expensive but quite useless add-on for a tethered gun.
Yep, it's all personal when we get our guns. At least with me I want it to work a certain way and be better at doing that one thing we use it for.

Allen

Reactions: SupremaRatio