• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airgun Academy Navigation

Tom Gaylord, writing as B.B. Pelletier, has created a large and informative body of work on the Pyramyd Air blog of Airgun Academy. But I simply have not unlocked the ability to usefully navigate it. For instance, there is a Categories box that lists topics like "10-M pistol". That link has 102 entries, but no list of pistols reviewed. Following the link just takes you to a page with some pistol reviews. I understand if I want to search for a FWB 103 I can do that with the search function, but is there any way to see what pistols reviewed without scrolling through all the pages? Thanks.

Mike

Mike,

The AA was the first site I hit when I came back into air guns ('13) and have stuck with it ever since. The search box is pretty good. Sometimes changing the wording around helps a bit. Like any site,... things that you did at the start,.. you may do different now.

I do know that if you Google search something air gun,.. a very large portion of the time,.. AA will be one of the first sites that pop up.

If all else fails,.. ask a question on the (current) day blog. Many have and been helped with multiple links. Off topic is fine any day. Really. 100%.

I use the "comment RSS" and it will pull up all comments made (the last 100) no matter if it was a comment (just made) to a blog that is 10 years old.

Stop in and say HI!

Chris