• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AirForce Texan Aftermarket Accessories?

Yes Airforce need a stock. I think the biggest improvement is hand lapping or fire lapping the lother walther barrels.. Especially on the big bores. My 50 barrel was horrible!!! It would actually leave slivers of lead throughout the action. Had a huge rough ring 3/4 way down the bore. I wouldn't spend any money on accessories until you now if your barrel will actually shoot without leading up horribly... If your barrel sucks a.stock.won't help you. African Air Ordinance has some nice Airforce accessories as well as Lethal Air...

Reactions: TG Reaper
Yes Airforce need a stock. I think the biggest improvement is hand lapping or fire lapping the lother walther barrels.. Especially on the big bores. My 50 barrel was horrible!!! It would actually leave slivers of lead throughout the action. Had a huge rough ring 3/4 way down the bore. I wouldn't spend any money on accessories until you now if your barrel will actually shoot without leading up horribly... If your barrel sucks a.stock.won't help you. African Air Ordinance has some nice Airforce accessories as well as Lethal Air...
The stock for my .30 cal is being built by Doug at Mad Dog, and the .50 cal will be right behind it. Mine groups decently with the 388s, but it's a chore with how bad the triggers are on these two rifles. Here are a couple of groups from last week:
IMG_0719.jpeg
IMG_0733 (1).jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bowhunter73
Doug at MadDog Stocks has your light precision trigger upgrade ready to ship with your next order. I just installed on in my rifle and it's dropped the trigger weight to a clean crisp 1lb.12oz... huge improvement over stock.
Other than Rocky Mountain Precision Airguns, can anyone recommend any manufacturers of quality accessories for the Airforce Texans?
your options on the Airforce Texan is only limited by your checkbook, or cc in my case… lol
AirForce Texan LSSCF
-DG (DeathGrip.US) Carbon Fiber Moderator
-MadDog RJ-6A Recon LSS stock
-MadDog Ultra Match CNC trigger
-4,700 psi power kit
-Custome machining picatinny scope rail
-Vortex Viper 3-15
-Larue Tactical PSR-20 (+20 MOA of cant)
-Uncle Ted’s autograph… priceless
*And a few other secrets, I’m not yet willing to share.

IMG_0396.jpeg

IMG_0398.jpeg

IMG_0395.jpeg

Last edited:
Doug at MadDog Stocks has your light precision trigger upgrade ready to ship with your next order. I just installed on in my rifle and it's dropped the trigger weight to a clean crisp 1lb.12oz... huge improvement over stock.

your options on the Airforce Texan is only limited by your checkbook, or cc in my case… lol
AirForce Texan LSSCF
-DG (DeathGrip) Carbon Fiber Moderator
-MadDog RJ-6A Recon LSS stock
-MadDog Ultra Match CNC trigger
-4,700 psi power kit
-Custome machining picatinny scope rail
-Vortex Viper 3-15
-Larue Tactical PSR-20 (+20 MOA of cant)
-Uncle Ted’s autograph… priceless
*And a few other secrets, I’m not yet willing to share.

View attachment 462336

View attachment 462337

View attachment 462338

Nice shroud - got a link for it? I can only find bipods from deathgrip

Reactions: The Archer
This shroud is a prototype and there are several models that will be available in both glossy and mat finish, we will also have red. These will go into production late 2024. The URL has been purchased, and after design review is complete, the new websight will go live in Q4 of this year. www.DeathGrip.US

Last edited:
Reactions: allinssd