AirForce Talon vs. Condor?

Also what is accurate? Certainly not like my FX, Ataman or Daystate. Accurate for an Air Force or ??? Four inches at 50 yards won’t cut it. 143 valve, 33gr JSB, 849 to 860 FPS Power valve at mid point. 

Stock valve was way too much air. No idea where pellet went.

Similarly, my TalonP is not as accurate as my RAW .25 or HW100 .22 at 100YD. However, I still chuckle that I was landing 34gr Kiing Heavies on a 6" steel at 100YD. It is totally doable, but does take some work. There is a reason you will probably never see a Condor winning an EBR event, those guys are shooting the likes of the FXs and Daystates you referenced above. Perhaps the Condor is not the rifle for you if you want the performance of an FX.

Suggestions for tightening up your groups (precision) would be sorting pellets, polishing the barrel, certainly opening up the TP to 166, trying out some slugs. Sounds like you got the accuracy covered with a decent scope, an Athlon I think.

I struggled for a long time with a gen1 Condor. I could get great accuracy...or massive power... but never both. Being one of the first birds, it was .22. I put a .25 barrel on it and had the same issues. I tried slugs... I tried another barrel.. I cut the choke off one barrel... etc, etc. So I get it. Eventually, I popped a Nobel valve in it and a .257 barrel and now it's both accurate and powerful.

Some years back, I won a CondorSS in .22 at a show. I didnt bother trying to dink with it. I put a .30 kit on it and it's good enough. It's not a Daystate, but it's acceptable with accuracy. 

Now with the TalonSS, I've not had those issues. I've currently got 3 Talons in various configs and 5 other AF guns in various configs. Everything from regulated .177 to an arrow launcher.

Good Lord! I can’t imagine that. What a trip. 
Wow. 

I bought it to hunt hogs. Not matches. But I am struggling to get it to even moderate accuracy. None of the traditional things work as with the other guns. light pellets at higher speeds. Heavier at lower speeds, being careful of destabilization. Shot variation is all over the board. 
Slugs hahahaha. No idea where they go. 
I’m not spending more money on it.

Thank you for you detailed response. I appreciate that. 

Shu .. I go with you on this one..I never managed to find accuracy from my condor in .25 .. like never the 24" barrel nope..the 18 was better for 3 or 4 shoots then all over the place..the 18" I think was begging to be regulated but I didn't do it .. sold both. 25 barrel purchase a .257 barrel a Doug valve...problem solved it could shoot rocks accurately is that good..but that is another $700+ between the valve the barrel new spring n hammer etc it goes out of hand pretty quickly...but my .22 condor whaaaaaat that another story from predator gto to 40g boat tails it could shoot them all .. I'm currently looking for a frame still have my .177 n .22 ...24" barrel ... and 2 CZ barrels in 177 n .22 .. 20" .. that want to try out...

I appreciate every response directed to my post. I think the sensible thing to do is sell the gun, take my loss and move on. I’m not spending more, when I can buy more for the same investment. I miscalculated and made a poor decision. That is on me. Just won’t do it twice. Again thank you for you insights and knowledge. Most valuable. 

Are you sure your bottle is really tightly fitted and you are not putting pressure on it with your cheek? AF guns are notoriously sensitive if your bottle isnt sitting tight.. also Condor frame is really damn weak and flexes like crazy and if AF would give a F they would have fixed it ages ago.. lucky atleast texan frame is alot more solid. Also you can see massive improvement in accuracy with AF guns by just practising your hold.. these guns are crazily hold sensitive up and beyond any other brand on market.

Good Lord! I can’t imagine that. What a trip. 
Wow. 

I bought it to hunt hogs. Not matches. But I am struggling to get it to even moderate accuracy. None of the traditional things work as with the other guns. light pellets at higher speeds. Heavier at lower speeds, being careful of destabilization. Shot variation is all over the board. 
Slugs hahahaha. No idea where they go. 
I’m not spending more money on it.

Thank you for you detailed response. I appreciate that. 

The Condor can be a beast to set up! and if your using a hand pump its even worse!! Tip - The top hat turned in all the way & then backed off 1/2 -3/4 turn works best with a higher PSI fill.. (2600 - 3000) The opposite is true for a lower pressure fill (2400 - 2000) If your looking for a lot of power & a high shot count, your likely gonna be disapointed from the factory set up! I am shooting the factory condor 25 SS & ended up finding a happy medium with the 43.5 gr NSA slug at 860 FPS using a 2600 psi fill... This is set up for coyotes so the shot count is fine & the accuracy is great! Forgot to mention the PW setting of 8/12.. This seems to be about max for my rifle! If I go much above things start to go haywire! not sure if it frame flex from the increased spring pressure vibration or the scope (Hawke airmax).. Haven't tried to tune for this slug on the low setting yet (2400 - 2000) The 36.2 gr NSA slug tuned on the low (2200-2000) takes the same power wheel setting, but prefers the top hat adjusted out more for a velocity of 936fps. I've noticed if its throwing shots its likely the dwell time & the tophat needs turned in a tad. Hope that helps.