• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Tuning Airforce Talon ss .25

Hi Guys, new to this whole PCP thing. {very new actually} So I've been reading everything I can on the subject for the last 5 months. finally took the plunge. Now with my Talon I am here asking if the est. 650fps is enough for pest control ? Also for you pros, If it was your Rifle what would you change or not change ?

Thanks guys, I Appreciate all responses and advise.

I also recently got some airforce guns and enjoy them. I have some thing like a talonSS in .25 I made from a .177 talonss (has to drill out the baffles in the shroud). It has a condor valve that has been ported a bit, a heavier hammer, and a higher pressure tank so I can fill to 4000 psi and it shoots at up to 950fps depending on the projectile

If you were worried about the power you can easily get a different valve and or bottle and then switch them depending on if you want higher or lower power. Use the stock bottle and valve for plinking and switch when you want to shoot at higher energies.