Airforce Slug Press

My setup has an arm that pushes the finished slug into a container. I can press 1000-1200 per hour but you are moving pretty good. I usually press 200 at a time and that's 10 minutes.

Im using the rce sea girt press.
If you could add an arm to any press it about doubles speed.

Mike
@thomasair I can’t recall if we’ve discussed it before, but I’m are you also running RCE dies on that press or Dave Corbin dies?

@thomasair I can’t recall if we’ve discussed it before, but I’m are you also running RCE dies on that press or Dave Corbin dies?
I'm using dies I made myself. If you are making slugs without hollow points the arm would work for any setup I would think.

Mike

My setup has an arm that pushes the finished slug into a container. I can press 1000-1200 per hour but you are moving pretty good. I usually press 200 at a time and that's 10 minutes.

Im using the rce sea girt press.
If you could add an arm to any press it about doubles speed.

Mike

Where do you get the arm from?

Thanks

You guys, You don't "reload" for the fun or being cheaper. It's to get better accuracy and custom options, saving money comes way down the road.
I got into reloading in my 20's solely for the savings and availability. I have quite a few obsolete/low production calibers in my collection. In the last few years with the crazy cost increases, I added a couple standard rounds I load for solely on cost. I hate reloading, it's slow/tedious/boring as hell for me. If it weren't for money and obsolescent rounds I would never reload.