Airforce Factory Discount Pricing Sales Event December 07-09, 2023 @ New England Airgun

I just noticed this upcoming sales event at www.NewEnglandAirguns.com

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 9.30.10 PM.png

I'm not quite sure what this sale entails, but it may be worthwhile for someone who has been wanting an AIrforce airgun to go on sale.

Reactions: pan60
Nothing obvious on their site other than this banner. Same 9 rifles listed (at the same prices) as a couple days ago, so maybe one has to call to get the sale pricing.
@TN_Yankee I have no clue. I just saw it and passed the information along. I figured if someone was in the market for an Airforce airgun then they may want to check out the sales event. If you can get someone on the phone out of that shop, they're usually pretty good at answering questions.

View attachment 412809

I'm not quite sure what this sale entails, but it may be worthwhile for someone who has been wanting an AIrforce airgun to go on sale.
I would never buy from this “B

View attachment 412809

I would never buy an airgun ever from this “ Bum” dealer!

I would never buy from this “B

I would never buy an airgun ever from this “ Bum” dealer!
@prfleetsvs I’m really sorry you had a negative experience but I just want to mention, I’ve never had better service in the entire industry than from this “Bum dealer”. I know everyone has their own interactions and there’s a whole sub forum for industry feedback but felt I had to say something.

Purchased a new $1,600 airgun from this dealer. Darn thing had screws missing and so many flaws with it that I wanted to return it, just get rid of it. Contacted him like next day and flat out said NO, to send it in for repairs. I said NO, I wanted to return the airgun and he said no way, not even offered me to take it in with a re-stocking fee charge that I would've agreed to. The guy said it was ”used” and as such could not be returned. Of course it was used, had to air it up and shoot it to check it out. Then went on to state...that ``I was expecting "lamborghini performance when I did not buy a Lamborghini". Well, I paid premium dollars for a premium Lamborghini type airgun and got stuck with a lemon, still stuck with it, for that matter, still with a bunch of problems. And the manufacturer, he would not even bat an eye when talked about a return. Later sent some parts to “solve” one problem of the many. Still have the e-mail exchanges to prove all of this. Does he?

Last edited: