Airforce E-Pump in Stock

It's still too much money. There is no magic in making these 4.5K pumps cost this much...only supply and demand! 

I very much doubt there is more than $100 worth of manufacturer cost hardware in these machines...add some from labor...shipping...and you have a 500% markup in price. Every hand that touches them, before it gets to you, makes money off these little compressors.

Kindly 'Ol Uncle Hoot

"greedy sumbitches...I get tired of being robbed!"

Thanks for the heads up -- I have been researching compressors for some time now weighing the advantages versus the disadvantages of each system. This one fit my use case -- oil free and I plan to adapt my desiccant system used with the hand pump to the this system.

I plan to use this with my Gamo Urban and will share my experience. Eventually I'll likely purchase a bottle. I own a FLIR thermal camera so I'll snap some operating temperature images as well.

With this system being an automation of the hand pump I have reduced concerns with moisture or oil contamination especially once I get the desiccant system going since the desiccant medium size is so large. It'll be here by next Monday.