• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airforce Customer Service

I've interacted recently via email and phone with Airforce customer service with product and part questions. They were awesome. Very professional, kind and knowledgable. If the person I talked to didnt know the answer to my question, they found someone who did and got back to me. Thank you for being a great company towards the AG community and us LEOs. Happy weekend to all in the bigbore forum today!!!!

Yes I'll vouch for them also Purchased a .22 Condor SS and had problems with the safety they people I bought it from directed me to call them Air Force. I had the gun less than 30 days and Air Force sent me a new one with scope in Red Like I originally wanted but the place I bought it from did not have any red ones in stock. So I turned around sent them the defective one back in the box the new one came in and really enjoy the replacement, actually bought a .25 barrel and swapped out and really like it better than the .22