Airforce Condor SS from RDW series update

Txboy

Jun 23, 2015
TX
Hey guys just wanted to give a quick update on my new gun. It showed up in the mail today while I was on my lunch break so I did not have much time to tinker with it. Today is going to be a long rest of the day at work. I'm excited to get home and get her put together and maybe get a scope mounted. Here are a few picks I snapped real quick before I headed back off to work. 

Mods feel free to move if this is not in the appropriate place. 

More updates to come!

50 yards
046075c9bd599379d7fefe02f2e7df0f.jpg

photoman, I love this rifle. It is just the fact that the power wheel doesn't make a huge difference in speed of the pellet. I have mine set at between 5.5 and 6 and shoots nice. I wouldn't mind being able to truly lower the speed if I want to but can't get it below 900 fps. I would also like to quiet the hammer strike and and get more consistent shots. Also would like to be able to shoot a solid pellet for larger game. Sorry Im all over the place just got back from a long weekend of shooting this rifle.

"crittahitta"photoman, I love this rifle. It is just the fact that the power wheel doesn't make a huge difference in speed of the pellet. I have mine set at between 5.5 and 6 and shoots nice. I wouldn't mind being able to truly lower the speed if I want to but can't get it below 900 fps. I would also like to quiet the hammer strike and and get more consistent shots. Also would like to be able to shoot a solid pellet for larger game. Sorry Im all over the place just got back from a long weekend of shooting this rifle.
Clip half a coil off of the mainspring and you'll have some adjustability.