• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle AirForce Condor SS, 25 Cal, extras

Classified Status
WTS

Mrclaud

Jan 20, 2024
Livermore CA
AirForce Condor SS PCP Air Rifle, Spin-Loc Tank, .25 Cal with Accessories. Excellent condition, Hawk 3-12x44 mill dot scope with side parallax, high scope mount dovetail rings on tri force rail. Pellet holder, AirForce dovetail to picatinny adapter rail. TT offset bottle adapter. Custom 3D printed buttstock made to function and look like one from our favorite company…. Will ship in original packaging. Gun was at Air Force factory to get fresh new regulator, and was totally gone through and replaced any parts that were needed through warranty from previous owner. Previous owner updated ring lock valve system, up to 90fpe. See the attached receipt. I haven’t shot it much since I bought it but it is accurate and does shoot well. Looking to upgrade to an impact m3 for my son.
Asking $700 and we can discuss shipping. PayPal F&F or Venmo accepted
Thanks

IMG_7207.jpeg

IMG_7211.jpeg

IMG_7210.jpeg

IMG_7212.jpeg

IMG_7208.jpeg

IMG_7213.jpeg

IMG_7214.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: JaceSpace1369