• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airforce Airforce condor poor accuracy

I have a airforce condor .25 it never has been what I would call accurate around a 4 inch group 50 yds. (My Rws springer puts out better groups) anyway the accuracy has been getting worse I bought the ring lock kit with different size holes I’ve tried all of them… I’ve checked all screws o rings took out the moderator nothing seems to help. I’ve cleaned the barrel multiple times thinking something is stuck in it?? It’s lucky to shoot a six inch group at 30 yds now Does anyone work on or tune these guns

Sounds like something is off for sure. I’m no expert, but I have taken apart and reassembled Air Force guns for sure.

questions:
Have you looked at the crown?

What projectiles are you shooting?

Do you have a chronograph? If so what velocities are you getting?

Is this one of the SS models with baffles?

Do you have a moderator on it?

Would help to know these

I have a airforce condor .25 it never has been what I would call accurate around a 4 inch group 50 yds. (My Rws springer puts out better groups) anyway the accuracy has been getting worse I bought the ring lock kit with different size holes I’ve tried all of them… I’ve checked all screws o rings took out the moderator nothing seems to help. I’ve cleaned the barrel multiple times thinking something is stuck in it?? It’s lucky to shoot a six inch group at 30 yds now Does anyone work on or tune these guns
Sounds like the rifle is shooting fast. Have you chronographed the shot string yet? They are under $50 on Amazon, pick one up and start there. 900 fps is the speed you want.