• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airforce Condor does it again!

I just have to say that airforce makes some fine rifles, this is my 3rd raccoon with this gun and they have all died instantly. A few months ago I was using hunter supply 49g slugs going 1100fps and when I shot him it went through both sides of his head and through a plywood backstop I put up and then clanged into the steel and porcelain sink behind it making a clang so loud the neighbor came out investigating with his 9mm.well we couldn't have that anymore so I tuned it down and started using polymags going 880fps. The next one got a heart lung shot and died almost instantly and then tonight I got one right between the eyes. I'm not sure if there is an exit hole yet or not because I'm trying to go to bed but it looks like it went into the skull and stayed in his brain box. I kind of wish I had a multishot for the two that ran away but I didn't get a good opportunity anyway. This gun is scary accurate. That pellet always goes where I want it to go. I am a proud owner of this gun. Man I love airforce guns! 

Yeah the ergo could be better but I'm not willing to add the extra weight for a mad dog stock to fix it. The power to weight ratio is why I bought it in the first place. That polymags went directly above the left eye of the coon. No exit hole. Makes me wonder if it has enough penetration to make body shots. Do you guys know if polymags going around 880 fps go deep enough for heart lung shots? Seems like they dump energy pretty quick.