• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airforce addons i'd like to see

A factory regulator with a large enough plenum to balance velocity and efficiency. I mean c'mon AF.... You're the only player in the game that doesn't regulate their guns. I have an aftermarket regulator, but the design lends itself to a smaller plenum that requires more power to achieve decent velocities with slugs. My gun is .25 and I'm making 80 FPE shooting 38gr AVS slugs in .254 at 980 fps. But I've got that regulator set at 230 BAR. Fortunately the bottle side of the reg can handle 300 BAR, so with my 480cc CF tank, I can get about 20 regulated shots before the reg drops off. 

Lets be honest. It IS possible to regulate the AF rifles and STILL generate extreme power. My gosh, if Umarex can do it then so can AF. 

Oh yeah.... Picatinny rails. 

I don't mind about being single shot if is a HP regulated shooter and it could be done the same way it was done in the leshy 2 it could even have a adjustable reg and a big plenum.. this is the only way it could be done without change the length of pull .. this is not new this is not a edgun invention..I saw this configuration on a airforce bullpub kit a few years ago..so I dont se why airforce could not use it. 
20210109_212227.1610241793.jpg

I would like to see a full length stock, similar in appearance to like the Mad Dog stuff. Doesn't have to be wood. Gun looks cheaply made and cobbled together in its current state. At most, maybe a butt pad that doesn't look like something taken off a chain link fence. And adjustible for length of pull. Cheek weld? Love my .45 Texan CF but looking for ways to improve on it

A factory regulator with a large enough plenum to balance velocity and efficiency. I mean c'mon AF.... You're the only player in the game that doesn't regulate their guns. I have an aftermarket regulator, but the design lends itself to a smaller plenum that requires more power to achieve decent velocities with slugs. My gun is .25 and I'm making 80 FPE shooting 38gr AVS slugs in .254 at 980 fps. But I've got that regulator set at 230 BAR. Fortunately the bottle side of the reg can handle 300 BAR, so with my 480cc CF tank, I can get about 20 regulated shots before the reg drops off. 

Lets be honest. It IS possible to regulate the AF rifles and STILL generate extreme power. My gosh, if Umarex can do it then so can AF. 

Oh yeah.... Picatinny rails. 

What plenum are you running? I’m all for innovation but I’m guessing you must be running a short barrel. 

Doug makes an impressive plenum, but it’s all about running the numbers have you tried lowering you hammer spring to increase dwell and get more power. That’s a fairly high reg setting