• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

JTS Aircuda Standard .22 , the good , the bad........the ACURACY!!!

Well finally got around to take cuda out to plink and do a basic hammer spring tune. first the ...GOOD : out of the box this thing shot lights out. rediculously acurate and very powerful. noticed i was getting a high shot count. on setting #4 [1 down from high] , i was geting from 3000 to 2000 psi. 60 very good shots! very impressed. almost anything thru the barrel including chp's shoot great!
THE BAD : when i first got i was adjusting trigger and the frt. screw fell out into the trigger. they give you a very small screw. tore down and replaced with longer screws. no big deal, now trigger is sweet. then went out to do a basic hammer spring adjustment. took out of stock and with large screw driver tryed to turn. it looked like the HS was turned all the way out. tryed to turn in and......FROZEN!! could not turn at all.
Well now i have an EXCELLENT shooting cuda, great trigger. decided to go ahead and shoot down. relized at a 3250 psi. fill at 50 yds. was shooting at setting 4. tryed #3 and poi was the same at 50 yds.??? well shot about 70 shots at #4, then turned down to #3. still getn great power and acuracy. at about 80 shots noticed a 2" drop turned back up to #4,, still shootn very acurate. i shot about 120 shots down to 1000 psi.??/? im new to this and have ALOT to learn, but from what ive read this is.....UNUSUAL. I love my cuda and its awesome. shoots excellent and a very high shot count, exactly what i wanted.....BUT after tuning springers like to tinker and well you know try to get it shootn perfect. when i got the stock was loose and no air. maybe someone adjusted/tunned? either way im very thankfull and besides the hammer spring frozen i can RECOMMEND VERY HIGHLY! :) PS.... shootn 33 yds. sittn leaning against tree off knee......12 shots ....2 pellets size groups. continued 20 shots same hole. opened up to 3 pellet size hole. this ..., after changing power to 12x ,opened group up!

The hammer spring adjustment screw has a small locking screw on the side that has to be loosened before turning the large hammer spring screw.

The hammer spring adjustment screw has a small locking screw on the side that has to be loosened before turning the large hammer spring screw.
LOL.....thank you had no idea....really appreciate. like i said have alot to learn.....

Reactions: Bert928GT