Diana Airbug fun

I have been playing with a new Diana Airbug. The postman delivered a package of CARM magazines and one single shot loader so I filled them, put a new CO2 cart in and went out. First the CARM magazines loade much easier than the stock model, and it is definitely more fun shooting more quickly. As for the single shot loader, I think the way it is made I can get off an eight shot string using it as quickly as I can load and shoot a magazine. I had replaced the stock bolt handle with one that is simply a sphere, which I can hook my finger around and operate quicker. The CARM loader flips open, drop a pellet in and flip it closed and run the bolt forward, quick.

Reactions: rsfrid
I have been playing with a new Diana Airbug. The postman delivered a package of CARM magazines and one single shot loader so I filled them, put a new CO2 cart in and went out. First the CARM magazines loade much easier than the stock model, and it is definitely more fun shooting more quickly. As for the single shot loader, I think the way it is made I can get off an eight shot string using it as quickly as I can load and shoot a magazine. I had replaced the stock bolt handle with one that is simply a sphere, which I can hook my finger around and operate quicker. The CARM loader flips open, drop a pellet in and flip it closed and run the bolt forward, quick.
Which model mag and SSL is that? I don't see it on their web site.

From my invoice
Magazine for CP2 air (CO2) pistol and variants (SMK,Victory, SPA, Artemis, Diana Chaser, Bandit, Stormrider...) .177 cal
Website link

Single Shot Loader for CP2/PR900/Artemis/SPA/SMK/Diana/Chaser/Bandit .177 cal
Website link

I think the magazines are on page 3 and the single shot loader on page 5. THe website is rather confusing, I simply did not know all the makers of guns that used these magazines and loaders, and he does not list all, so rather confusing.
I had trouble determining which one to use, and emailed them and got the correct ones.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rsfrid