• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
The 2021 season will be my first venture into Muzzleloaders and Archery. So my questions are primarly for the Virginia hunters.

Can I use the Texan with an arrow during the archery season? Can I use the Sen-X Steambow during archery as well? 

Is there a pcp air rifle that I can use during the muzzleloader season? 

I did look up the VA hunting regulations and they are not very clear on this?

I'm pretty sure Virginia rules and regulations are like Marylands.You can hunt whitetail deer with an airbow during the firearms season only.Not the archery season.

Although I lived in Maryland most of my life, now I live back in Pennsylvania where I was born. But here as far as muzzle loader hunting they are pretty specific on what you can use. They have the primitive season which is flintlocks and they have a in-line muzzleloader season and in both seasons you have to use those exact type of muzzleloaders. There are no substitutions. They are pretty specific in archery also. I can remember back when I was young you could not bait deer And you could not use crossbow’s unless you had a note from your doctor saying that you couldn’t use a long bow.But that’s a different subject.I wouldn’t rely on what people told you here about hunting rules anyway. I would call the DNR and find out.

Barrowing directly from the DNR. "Muzzleloading shotguns/rifles, arrowguns, or archery tackle may be used to hunt during the muzzleloading and firearms seasons." 

"Archery equipment may include: longbows, recurves, compounds, crossbows, sling-bow and pneumatic powered arrowguns/airbows. (Persons with a disabil- ity which hinders them from drawing a bow/crossbow may use an arrowgun during archery seasons when in possession of an authorization form provided by DWR and signed by their physician."