Airacuda updates.

Airacuda,
Placed pre-order with Pyramyd Air today for the Max in .25, have authorized credit card charge when shipped. They list 11/14 as availability. I've strongly encouraged newcomers to consider your product and have "put my money where my mouth is" all in recognition of what I consider to be a giant step forward in "starter" PCP development. WM

For new Airacuda owners, it would be great if you could shoot a 30-yard challenge target and post a score. These rifles seem to have a high potential for accuracy, given the low price point.
Here is the 30-Yard Challenge thread: https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/30-yard-challenge.1214772/
Here ya' go.

20221107_165207.jpg

Lol! It's just a target, relax.
So what distance was it shot at? 30 yds (like you are implying by responding to the 30yd challenge)? Or 10m as Nervous is saying? Or did you shoot it at 50yds? Inquiring minds want to know......I mean if it's 50 then that looks really good. If it's 30 then I;d say "so-so" and would need to see 50yds groups to confirm. But if it's at 10m, well why even bother? I mean my P17 puts them in a single hole at 10m.