• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Airacuda Max .30 like new with Scope

Classified Status
WTS

Sky King

Apr 29, 2023
Brookfield CT USA

JTS Airacuda Max .30 with Monstrum G3 6-24x50 FFP Long Range Precision Riflescope, Red Illumination First Focal Plane 30 mm Tactical 1/10 MIL Competition Shooting Scope​

Like new. Beautiful stock. Extremely accurate and very tight shot-to-shot velocity. No scratches always in foam lined hard case (EYLAR WITH WHEELS)).

Scope is

Monstrum G3 6-24x50 FFP Long Range Precision Riflescope, Red Illumination First Focal Plane 30 mm Tactical 1/10 MIL Competition Shooting Scope​

Will not sell items separately.

Includes: 2 OE Magazines, Scope with Rings, Sunshade and Covers and , of course, like new JTS Airacuda Max in .30

I will ship next business day.

No sales tax.

100% perfect. Never leaked and does not now leak.

$600 firm plus shipping.

Located in CT

This Airacuda Max does NOT clip moderators.

Immediate payment required by Zelle or you can use PayPal with an added 3% to cover the fee that PayPal charges me.

Please do not ask for a lower price.

I am selling because I have too many .30 caliber PCP airguns.

Bought from Pyramyd Air and I am original owner.

Shooting rest and table are not included

Does NOT clip DonnyFL or Buck-Rail moderators

44DEE73B-4045-40B2-AB51-5A637D2632CB_1_201_a.jpeg

196CBCC4-034E-441F-878F-75AE76AFF0B1_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Richeick