JTS Airacuda losing air pressure

Good afternoon. I have a Airacuda Max .25. Coming up on one year old. I just realized this past weekend that I am slowly losing air pressure when the gun sits. Can anyone steer me in the right directions on what I need to do to get this back to the way it was? I’m only estimating, but, I feel as though I’m losing about 200 psi every eight hours.

Good afternoon. I have a Airacuda Max .25. Coming up on one year old. I just realized this past weekend that I am slowly losing air pressure when the gun sits. Can anyone steer me in the right directions on what I need to do to get this back to the way it was? I’m only estimating, but, I feel as though I’m losing about 200 psi every eight hours.
Can you send it in for warranty?

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
Facebook, directly from Travis.

JTS MAX .30.jpg

Reactions: Dairyboy
How likely after a year‘s time do the O-rings wear and need to be changed?
The rifles are cheap and for good reason, I think they are a ton of rifle for the money but I just did a reseal on one for a buddies that was 9 months old. However with a great price tag there has to be "corners cut" , I would expect that if you were to "upgrade" the orings during a reseal as far as quality of manufacturer you would get more llife out of them.

How likely after a year‘s time do the O-rings wear and need to be changed?
It is a known issue with nearly ALL of the Pre charged guns coming from China .. There O-RINGS are GARBAGE !!! And sadly expect to go inside, learn your new PCP and reseal it with better quality o-rings ( Buna/N 70D ) metric