• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airacuda Brawn

When is daisy or crosman coming out with a bullpup? Now that's going to be a fugly gun.
Crosman is pretty sad indeed,....just look around and you see even small companies coming out with new model consistently, Crosman has been riding the Marauder coattail for decades putting out a slight new version of it once in awhile .......like every 6 years or so :LOL:

Best they could do is gettin a Turkish company to build couple guns from them, pretty sad on the overall skeem of things IMO

Crosman is pretty sad indeed,....just look around and you see even small companies coming out with new model consistently, Crosman has been riding the Marauder coattail for decades putting out a slight new version of it once in awhile .......like every 6 years or so :LOL:

Best they could do is gettin a Turkish company to build couple guns from them, pretty sad on the overall skeem of things IMO
How about their Icon? It's basically a beeman Cheif II with a different stock and when I called crosman for parts one day and asked them if they merged with beeman they said nope. Well, they all get their parts from the same places I guess. The tube, breech, barrel all look identical. Sound exactly the same with the drrrrtttt door stop sounding hammer bounce!

How about their Icon? It's basically a beeman Cheif II with a different stock and when I called crosman for parts one day and asked them if they merged with beeman they said nope. Well, they all get their parts from the same places I guess. The tube, breech, barrel all look identical. Sound exactly the same with the drrrrtttt door stop sounding hammer bounce!
I think they are all built from a small pool of parts probably in the same facility and assembly line. Avenger —-origin. DAR (as much as they might deny) JTS. Beeman——crosman——bara. How they keep these things so cheap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
I saw the specs in the YouTube video and it weighs 9.1 pounds. Add a scope and you're well over 10. I'm a big guy and no weakling either, but I'm tired of all these boat anchor guns.
I'm with ya on the weight of these guns. If a stormrider or a disco can be lightweight and have thin wall tubes and not explode, why can't they make a gun with a larger tank that's not 4lbs of thick wall steel. It's my biggest complaint for my Kral guns is they're heavy as hell. Who wants to lug around an 11lb rig with a scope that's capable of keeping up with the gun?

I'm with ya on the weight of these guns. If a stormrider or a disco can be lightweight and have thin wall tubes and not explode, why can't they make a gun with a larger tank that's not 4lbs of thick wall steel. It's my biggest complaint for my Kral guns is they're heavy as hell. Who wants to lug around an 11lb rig with a scope that's capable of keeping up with the gun?
I never would have bought my Cayden if I had realized what a tank it was. The only thing it's good for is long range bench shooting. I like my Stormriders and my Bullshark much better.

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
Guys that think a PCP is better than a 22lr for hunting seem to think nothing of lugging some of these things around. For the most part we just have to deal with swollen and heavy for quiet and safer.

Guys that think a PCP is better than a 22lr for hunting seem to think nothing of lugging some of these things around. For the most part we just have to deal with swollen and heavy for quiet and safer.
It's crazy when I pick up a 22lr how tiny they are compared to a pcp.

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
I think PCPs are better for some hunting in some situations. I still prefer one in the 5 to 6 pound range myself. I have several that fit the bill and do very well for me.

Reactions: Clear Fork