• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airacuda Brawn

Was hoping for something different than the norm.

Screenshot_20230118-120631_Facebook.jpg

Looks like they have a 30 cal Airacuda Max now for seems like the same price as the other ones. That might be a bargain depending how it performs. I won't be trading my Guantlet 30 or Challenger Pro 30 any time soon but if the price is right, I wouldn't mind a 30 cal with a wood stock too. Although it's not my favorite looking stock and I prefer lighter wood.

Credit to Shooting Gear Reviews YT.

1674077491776.png

Doesn't BRAWN also mean HeadCheese?
So AiraCuda HeadCheese.
That ranks right up there with the ugliest AG I've ever had the misfortune to lay eyes on!
With the replies here so far i guess it dont mean solid ,well developed..?🤔

Then if it's priced a few buck less then the Beeman underlever i bet it sells well..

Good lord a tough crowd in here. Looks basically like any other bullpup in existence. Yet I’m an A hole for calling the truly ugly panthera ugly. Lmao. I think it looks pretty damn nice. Unfortunately I’m not sold on the goodness of the too recently released other models to take the plunge.

That's just it! looks like any other bullpup, Not much thought went into it.
Good lord a tough crowd in here. Looks basically like any other bullpup in existence. Yet I’m an A hole for calling the truly ugly panthera ugly. Lmao. I think it looks pretty damn nice. Unfortunately I’m not sold on the goodness of the too recently released other models to take the plunge.
Ttt

Now that’s a fugly gun. I think the stock on the brawn is actually pretty sweet. Looks a lot better in my opinion than the super light color on the avengers. Wish they would change that. Still shocked at the reception this bullpup is getting given how much love was given to the Airacuda guns. Let’s see how she performs. So far I’m torn between this and the avenger x. Think the x is going to be worth the extra 100 dollar bill