• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

air wolf

Barracudas also work well on high power and will give you about 43 fpe(almost as much as a standard .25 Marauder). The JSB 18g at lower power setting is still 30 fpe and extremely accurate at all power settings. You can zero your AW in at different distances with different power levels. It is truely a great AG not to mention it's high shot count and whisper quite.

I absolutely love my AirWolf. I shoot both 16 and 18 gr JSB's in my on low power, 30 ft lbs. It's a toss up between the two but I think the 18's has a slight advantage at 100 yards which I shoot quite often. At 50 yards I have on occasion shot better groups with the 16's but not by very much, 5 pellets in one hole either way.

From what hat I have read you will want something a little heavier on high power, Beeman Kodiaks seem to be a favorite. 

As as far as the trigger goes it's outstanding. As a matter of fact if I were to do anything I would make it just a bit heavier. Great off the bench, but you have to be very deliberate when shooting in the field. I wouldn't dream of trying to shoot mine with gloves on no matter how thin they were. 

It's hard for me to say but I would guess it might be just a little bit louder, very little that is. My AirWolf has a custom shroud so it's very very quiet and it been a long time sense I have heard one shot in factory form. The only thing I have ever owned that even came close to being a quiet as my Wolf was a AZ tuned Rapid that had one of his full length shrouds.

I love my Airwolf and rarely shoot anything else now days. Even when going a field where a lighter rifle might be handy I always take my Wolf. It the most accurate rifle I have ever owned and on top of that it's easy to shoot accurately. 

Good shooting,
Darrell

Douger,

You are going to love it. Silky smooth effortless loading. The magazine is 100% reliable with anything other than Predator Polymag. I did notice a bit more accuracy with the single shot tray though I can't explain why. You should also look into the Rowan Engineering single shot tray - It's a great addition! Trigger is a dream, but I did adjust mine so there was no travel; easy to do. I shoot JSB 18s on high power (935 fps) and cut one rough hole at 50 yards all day long. Fill to 230 and refill around 180 bar. Charge it once a month like the manual says (whether it needs it or not) to keep battery life going. I think you will find the full length Huggett is quieter than the airstream.I have the Daystate carbon bottle, but you can get a non Daystate bottle for like $180 - I'd really recommend that change as it completely changes the guns balance and really turns it into a sharp looking gun.

On regal you have to compress the hammer spring when cocking/loading the rifle so on a full power 35FPE+ rifle that can be a bit hard to do

​On Air Wolf, you don't cock anything, you just cycle the magazine so there is absolutely no effort in doing it

NOTICE:
Air Wolf is always ready to fire!
​If you continue squeezing the trigger, it will continue to fire (dry fire to be exact, it does require your input to cycle the magazine)

​I have 3rd party electronics in mine so I can adjust power down to 12FPE (lower doesn't make sense in .22) for backyard neighbour friendly plinking or have it up to 40FPE for some serious 100 yards shooting

​It seems that mine likes only JSB

When I put Weihrauch moderator on it, it becomes scary quiet giving the power output it has