• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Wolf MCT

Anyone still enjoying the Daystate Air Wolf on a regular basis? I see a lot of the latest and greatest but not much on the older proven PCPs.

The Air Wolf was the first PCP that I ever shot. It was a local airgunner that I met up with and we ended up talking most of the time. By the time we had wrapped up our conversation I needed to depart. Quickly we tossed a can out in the yard and I laid a few pellets on it. I remember taking the first shot and seeing the hole appear in the can. Second shot went right in the same hole and I was amazed!

PCPs were waaaay out of my budget at the time so I stuck with a couple nice HW springers for a few years adding more to that over that time. I eventually converted a couple QB78s into PCPs with the tank blocks and paintball tanks. It was fun but it just kept drawing my desire to try something more refined.

I finally purchased a used FX Royale on the classifieds here and I was ruined.... I mean hooked! I went down the FX path but always wanted to try a Daystate. Recently I purchased a used Daystate Huntsman Regal from AoA and now I own my own Daystate. I'm very pleased with this rifle. I have some other great pcps also (Taipan Veteran, FX Royale 400) and owned others also but now I have that itch to have my own Air Wolf!

So that I why I'm asking if there are any Air Wolf shooters out there enjoying their rifles still. I am hoping at some point to have one that I can call my own to enjoy. Thanks for taking the time to read and share! 💥👊🏼

Yup!
Have a 0.20 caliber Airwolf MVT that sees regular use. Absolutely pinpoint and since it has then internal chrony can be set for any velocity in about 20sec.
Red and Delta wolves have come and gone in the interim too. The airwolf is better balanced than the RW and has less jump/muzzle flip. The early run Delta I got wasn't a good gun yet.
The airwolf electronics are less slickly packaged within the stock than the newer guns, but have functioned flawlessly for over a decade now.
I've added a CF bottle to the airwolf as well as a lithium battery in place of the old nimh.
It's as awesome as you remember - find and buy one if you can! 😄👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: Greenarrow
Yup!
Have a 0.20 caliber Airwolf MVT that sees regular use. Absolutely pinpoint and since it has then internal chrony can be set for any velocity in about 20sec.
Red and Delta wolves have come and gone in the interim too. The airwolf is better balanced than the RW and has less jump/muzzle flip. The early run Delta I got wasn't a good gun yet.
The airwolf electronics are less slickly packaged within the stock than the newer guns, but have functioned flawlessly for over a decade now.
I've added a CF bottle to the airwolf as well as a lithium battery in place of the old nimh.
It's as awesome as you remember - find and buy one if you can! 😄👍🏻
That's great to hear! Thanks for sharing your experience. It's gonna be a good one, I can tell 👌🏼👊🏼

Reactions: Macros