• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Venturi TR-5 test from B.B. Pelletier

I was really excited about this gun when it was announced. I was sooooo close to pre-ordering one, like almost pushed the button close. I decided to hold off and see if the excitement about it would pass. I wavered a few times almost hitting the “order” button during that time BUT I was able to hold off and the desire for one subsided.

Then those that had ordered one started getting them in (just a few) and the reports weren’t all that great. I’m really glad that I held off on ordering one of these, $130 buys a lot of pellets. I really was hopeful for this little gun. Too bad it just isn’t up to par.

IVe got that gun. the mags are made to "snap" the pellet into the mag... if ya dont, it falls out..... Use the mag correctly and they dont fall out

My issue with accuracy is fliers.... 2 -3 shots will clover leaf at 10yds, then the other two will be off the group some. Ive adjusted the trigger a bit, group size came don a little as its now easier th pull the trigger, but that above behaviour still lingers. havnet had time to do much elase to it