• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Air Venturi service ---- ++++++!😁

Last week I had the unfortunate experience of a blow out of the burst disc on my little 92 ci. carbon fiber tank! What a loud!! and surprising noise! About an hour after I filled the bottle to 4100 psi, the 5K low pressure disc let go. I checked with PA and their website showed that they were out of stock till June. Not a good situation as that was the only air tank I have and June is a long way away😞 I checked with several air gun sites and nobody had one in stock. I called Air Venturi and talked to Mark in the tech dept. and he said he would check and see if he could find me one. I called him back this morning and he had to do some checking. He called me back 10 minutes later and said he found one and would ship it to me right away! I asked how much it cost and he said "no charge, I'll just get on the way to you now". THAT'S what I call service!! Thanks to Mark, and thanks to Air Venturi! Great company with great people representing them😁

Bruce

MOD EDIT: MOVED TO DEALER/MANUFACTURER FEEDBACK

I'm writing to you for my 93 year old father who lives alone and enjoys shooting targets yet today. His pellet gun-model 1038-GS1000 has lost pressure to shoot. He still has the tech bulletin from 1999 saying Beeman has a lifetime repair policy. I see Air Venturi provides that service today. Is this still true? If so where do I send it for repair. Thanks for your service- We will wait for your reply.