• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Venturi Air Venturi Repair Question- Avenger 25 won't fill, leaking, 22 Nova Freedom pump broken Who Works on these?

More information! "Won't fill" is vague. Describe exactly how & what you're filling with & what is happening if you want relevant answers. You don't go to a mechanic with only the description "my car won't work" do you?
Happy to Oblige- Scenario- I plug a cocked empty Avenger, into compressor (which works on my PROD great so I know it's not the compressor). Reproduced with the hand pump- Avenger kinda starts to fill, then I hear a very light "pfft" coming from rear of the gun and filling stops. I kinda sorta feel air leaking around either the regulator adjustment screw, or the degass screw... maybe but I also hear a leak from the barrel end can't decide if it's coming from the shroud, or the male fill probe

Nova Freedom "Pump Broken"- Scenario- Pump won't pump, won't move, something mechanical is broken...

My mechanical skills are almost non existent and I recognize my almost complete lack of mechanical talent therefore am looking and willing to pay for repair. :)

Last edited:
S97,
Sounds like broken valve core (picture), close sidelever while filling, air comes out muzzle, open sidelever, air comes out breech and muzzle. My condolences, hobby pricey enough, worse for those not mechanically inclined. Contact AGN sponsoring dealers close to you for suggestions. Don't trash anything, offer for sale in Classifieds, they're worth something to somebody. WM
IMG_20240226_144632.jpg