• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Venturi (Hill) MK5 Hand Pump

I am sooo green on this subject. This past Saturday I received my Benjamin marauder semi auto empty of air. I have the mark V pump on back order until 7 Dec. Airgun Depot.

I also purchased the UTG 3-9x40 true hunters scope but it came with dovetail rings, and a UTG tactical bipod.

First time air gunner and purchaser!

My question, if and when I get the pump, how many pumps should I expect to fill this gun to the required 3000 psi? Should I bring the gun to a paint ball shop for the first fill?

Clueless,

Greg

Just reading in on this convo.....I recently purchased a new MK5 from AOA...Pumped up a Marauder from zero (0) to 2800 and it was not painful for me at all...I was shocked to watch that needle move so efficiently....

Here's what mine looked like...
IMG_20201113_204540_724.1606886906.jpg

Dessicant filter mounted in the box!

Hope this helps the convo!🤞🤓

My question, if and when I get the pump, how many pumps should I expect to fill this gun to the required 3000 psi? Should I bring the gun to a paint ball shop for the first fill?

Clueless,

Greg

Hi Greg, I'm new here also. I don't think you'll need to go to a shop for your first fill. The only thing I can recommend to you is to start pumping slowly and purposefully.

The first time I pumped up my gun, I 'got-on' that pump like I was pumping up a tire. I ended up pulling a neck muscle.....lol......Just go at it and take your time.

Hey there,

One more newcomer here lol Thanks for sharing this! It's funny bc I've placed an order with Lauren at AOA on Nov 24 and as of yesterday they still dont have the MK5 W/ dry kit in stock (they only have the non-dry kit ones avail) Should get mine on Wednesday. Relieved to hear you say that "it was not painful" to pump it. Got a 480cc bottle ahead 👍