• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Venturi customer service horrible

Blaiz1, I'm going to have to reiterate what these guys have said, they are correct. Why are shutting your compressor off when you equalize the tank to what's in the line? Set your compressor for 4500, and when the compressor output line is equal to what's in the tank open the valve so that you are not putting a greater amount of pressure on your compressor's output stage. your compressor should just hum along. Ok, maybe it worked before and you are having issues with it now, but that's not how you are supposed to do it. Everyone here is just trying to be helpful, so even if you don't agree with them, at least give their advice a try and let us know if it works or not.

I did not say I disagreed with them, After Piegonman explained it i said i would try it, If i was doing it wrong this hole time Im thankful for the help , and all the info. 

I have not had opportunity to do it because I have been at work. However this does not change MY opinion on venturi customer service there horrible. Everyone on here I can not think enough. The support here has been awesome even if i was doing it wrong. THANK YOU EVERYONE ON HERE. I will keep you updated as soon as i try it 

I apologize for saying you disagree with everyone, but when you said "you guys are reading it wrong", I took it that way since I think we were all reading it the same way. Anyways, I hope you figure it out and it works out for you, we all hate to hear that any HPA compressor is having issues - we all want a reliable solution. If it is indeed broken, hopefully the manufacturer or vendor will respond to you and help you out.