• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Air Venturi contact?

Has anyone been able to get ahold of Air Venturi? I recently bought a Avenger bullpup, and am seeing regulator creep and instability. When I mentioned in a post that I had reached out to Air Venturi, the first comment here was "Pretty sure reaching out to Air Venturi is an effort in futility". At the time I was hoping that was overly harsh, but so far it seems accurate. I sent a message via their website on 21 Dec and again a couple days ago, and have left 3 or 4 messages at their phone number (it's never answered, just a recording). Pretty disappointing. Over the holidays, I'll give them some slack, but I think we are past that now...

Anyone know a way to actually get a response from them?

TQM

• Sad
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Has anyone been able to get ahold of Air Venturi? I recently bought a Avenger bullpup, and am seeing regulator creep and instability. When I mentioned in a post that I had reached out to Air Venturi, the first comment here was "Pretty sure reaching out to Air Venturi is an effort in futility". At the time I was hoping that was overly harsh, but so far it seems accurate. I sent a message via their website on 21 Dec and again a couple days ago, and have left 3 or 4 messages at their phone number (it's never answered, just a recording). Pretty disappointing. Over the holidays, I'll give them some slack, but I think we are past that now...

Anyone know a way to actually get a response from them?

TQM

@TQM Yes I’ve corresponded with them via email and they were pretty good at following up with me. Here’s the tech support email address I used. [email protected]
It’s also posted in an older thread. Conduct an AGN search and see what other’s have experienced with them.

Reactions: maxtrouble
@TQM Yes I’ve corresponded with them via email and they were pretty good at following up with me. Here’s the tech support email address I used. [email protected]
It’s also posted in an older thread. Conduct an AGN search and see what other’s have experienced with them.

I agree.

I have had a lot of correspondence with AV in the last few months. Stacey is the liaison to the tech team and she is short handed and frequently buried with emails and phone calls. AV needs more staff to handle the volumes, but keep pushing on the emails and follow up. Both Boris and Matt (techs) have worked on my HW100 issues and I have been able to talk directly to them when needed.

Tom

TQM
Pyramyd Air is Air Venturi!
I would try Pyramyd Air;
Mon - Fri from 09:00 - 5:30 Eastern.
phone
call us: 888-262-4867
text message
text us: 330-886-4741
email email us: [email protected]
Fax us: 216-896-0896

I hope it helps You!

Last edited:
Reactions: rcs9250
I haven't heard anything from them yet, but I haven't had time to follow up more. I just sent an email to [email protected] and will see if I get a response.

I bought the avenger new at Alamo Airguns of San Antonio, They were very nice and I was happy to support a local business. They mentioned when I bought it that they don't do warrantee work, so any issue would have to go through the manufacturer. I haven't checked with them but probably should. They may be able to help with the Air Venturi contact.

I call again on Friday or Saturday, and instead of just a message saying they were unavailable, I got put on an automated hold. I stayed on for about 30 min (while shooting ion my backyard :) ), and finally got through to Stacey. She was very nice. She was able to see my emails and phone messages, but was just swamped (it sounds like she is the only one there answering the phone or emails). We discussed the issues and will do either an RMA or an exchange throuhg Alamo Airguns if they have one in stock or are able to assist. She was supposed to call them today, so I am waiting for here message. I think the main problem is just not having enough staff.

I call again on Friday or Saturday, and instead of just a message saying they were unavailable, I got put on an automated hold. I stayed on for about 30 min (while shooting ion my backyard :) ), and finally got through to Stacey. She was very nice. She was able to see my emails and phone messages, but was just swamped (it sounds like she is the only one there answering the phone or emails). We discussed the issues and will do either an RMA or an exchange throuhg Alamo Airguns if they have one in stock or are able to assist. She was supposed to call them today, so I am waiting for here message. I think the main problem is just not having enough staff.

Good. Sounds like you are finally getting somewhere. Stacey is by herself and they do not have enough staff. I had same issues. I found that it was easier to communicate via email, although I prefer phone conversation for some issues.

Good luck with the RMA and/or exchange. Keep us posted please.

Well, is was looking up but no maybe not so much. A I mentioned, they were going to contact Alamo Airgun on the 16th, and email to say that Alamo was closed but would try again the next day. After that, radio silence. No responses to emails for updates, phone again not being answered. Left a phone message as well (no response). 8 days since the last contact... Stacey is nice but the company is failing on the customer service side of things. :(

Well, is was looking up but no maybe not so much. A I mentioned, they were going to contact Alamo Airgun on the 16th, and email to say that Alamo was closed but would try again the next day. After that, radio silence. No responses to emails for updates, phone again not being answered. Left a phone message as well (no response). 8 days since the last contact... Stacey is nice but the company is failing on the customer service side of things. :(

I agree with your last sentence. Stacey, Boris and Matt are all well meaning, helpful and nice. But, AV and/or PA have a staffing and resource shortage, and they need to address their customer service responsiveness concerns.

I noticed that the email I got from them had another phone number (the 216-220-1180 just doesn't get answered). The other number is 216-292-2570. If you try to get support, it takes you to the same recording as 216-220-1180 "Our team is currently unavailable...". I did however try the other options and was able to actually get someone. Not that they were helpful, they weren't in the right department. All he could do was apologize and confirm that currently Stacey is the lone support person, and she is out currently. "They will reach out to you as soon as they can" Supposedly they are training someone, its not helping much now...

I noticed that the email I got from them had another phone number (the 216-220-1180 just doesn't get answered). The other number is 216-292-2570. If you try to get support, it takes you to the same recording as 216-220-1180 "Our team is currently unavailable...". I did however try the other options and was able to actually get someone. Not that they were helpful, they weren't in the right department. All he could do was apologize and confirm that currently Stacey is the lone support person, and she is out currently. "They will reach out to you as soon as they can" Supposedly they are training someone, its not helping much now...
thanks for info