• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air venturi Avenger

I have two Avenger one 22 and one 25 an they do shoot great, but I have to be honest I am not please with the 22 or the 25. They will be ok for back yard but not for the mountains of VA .I would sell them for what I have in them they have about 300 thru the 22 and 200 thru the 25 .I cannot post them AGN but you know they are for sell.These are the not very well made pcp

Why don't you play around with it for a while instead of guessing? The stock should be easy and cheap enough to replace if you don't like it.

If anything, I like the stock because you just don't have to care about it. I had a gorgeous rifle with a walnut stock to die for, and I was so afraid I would lose that luster. My brother had a modded top-flight Mercedes and not only he but everyone around him was terrified what would happen if so much as a scratch came across it that none of us wanted to get anywhere near it. A scratch would break his heart, and who wants to break his heart? So he would ask someone to like move his car or something and all of us would refuse, with alacrity! When we were in the garage waiting for him, we were polarized to the magnetism of his car, stretched out against the wall while the car sat brooding and sulking, ready to snap, in the center.

To me it's a relief to have something cheap I can bang around. But it's a miracle that it could also be a quality product I can rely on and fiddle with if I have to. The stock is the least possible reason to not like the Avenger, IMO. Hell, fill it with foam or duct tape it, whatever, who cares. You'll get another if you need to, probably cheap, maybe better.

AVS guy just posted with the beginning of his wood stock build...If you are handy you can make your own pretty easy
20200921_170521sm.1600741783.jpg

I have the Avenger .25! The only thing that I did not like was the stock being loose when I first got it! Tightened it and it shoots 1/2 inch groups at 15 yards

As for power? A 10 shot group averaged 786 FPS. Deviation of 4 FPS, FPE 35.16. Regulated pressure about 2100. I get 4 Mags or 32 shots at that pressure before I am in the yellow! I can get another 2 mags if I run it out of air! 

I have the Avenger .25! The only thing that I did not like was the stock being loose when I first got it! Tightened it and it shoots 1/2 inch groups at 15 yards

As for power? A 10 shot group averaged 786 FPS. Deviation of 4 FPS, FPE 35.26. Regulated pressure about 2100. I get 4 Mags or 32 shots at that pressure before I am in the yellow! I can get another 2 mags if I run it out of air! I was using the FX Airguns 25.4 pellets.