Air Venturi avenger

Yes.

It does very well, or pretty bad. Using the single shot loader seems to correct the random keyholing I get with a magazine. The NSA pellet shape seems to be the culprit.

Pellets shoot very well and have never done this. More work to decide if slugs is for me with this rifle. Like said, it is very good when it is good. At a modest tune, I get 51 FPE and 830 fps using a 33.5 grain slug. Well according to the calculator I use.

Do you already own the Avenger? If not, just be aware that you WILL have to replace the poppet valve at some point. AFAIK, the current production of the Avenger still has not fixed that problem. The Avenger is basically the same as the Nova Vista Freedom (without the built in pump) or the Nova Vista Liberty. Very accurate guns, but too many fail points to recommend buying them until those things are fixed and given how long they have been on the market without a fix (again, AFAIK) I would not recommend them even if the FX guy from SA likes them. (chuckle) I wonder how much he got paid for that video? LOL!

I have the new avenger ( NEW POPPET) for about 2 weeks now. Air Venturi and PA has assured me that the new upgraded poppet valve is now replacing the old one. I think you can buy the new valve to replace the old leaky ones . i have had my reg at 2400 psi, no hammer adjustment, JSB25.39's 46-47 foot pounds for the 2 weeks and no leaks. i did have the 10 for 10 thru PA , wouldn't buy a airgun without it..

Do you already own the Avenger? If not, just be aware that you WILL have to replace the poppet valve at some point. AFAIK, the current production of the Avenger still has not fixed that problem. The Avenger is basically the same as the Nova Vista Freedom (without the built in pump) or the Nova Vista Liberty. Very accurate guns, but too many fail points to recommend buying them until those things are fixed and given how long they have been on the market without a fix (again, AFAIK) I would not recommend them even if the FX guy from SA likes them. (chuckle) I wonder how much he got paid for that video? LOL!

This is not true. According to Tyler Patner from Pyramyd Air, changes were made to the Avenger poppet months ago. The poppets are now made from delrin. He also said the changes went into effect prior to the wood stock versions being released, so they should all have the improved poppet.