• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Air Venturi Avenger Wood Stock in .25 w/ Extras (REDUCED)

Classified Status
WTS
I had my complete Avenger package listed here with everything but I'm going to split it up instead.

New model AVA in wood stock and .25. Has the barrel clamp with the plastic bearings. I have between 5-700 shots through it. Comes with 2 mags. DonnyFL Adapter and Scope Rings are included.
Asking $350 plus shipping. CONUS only, Paypal or Venmo. Venmo preferred.

This is the gun with no scope, but all the additional upgrades and accessories for for it are left on.
Includes:
Rifle (Wood Stock, .25cal)- $420
DonnyFL Adapter- $50
Saber Tactical Scope Rail- $40
Barrel Band- $20
Barrel Stiffener- $30
Lightened Valve Spring- $15
Gauge Covers- $10
Cheek Riser/Butt Pouch- $20
Scope Rings- $30
=$635

This is a big discount off of what everything would cost outright, and everything is already installed and functioning as it should.
Internal (free) mods are:
-polished hammer
-polished barrel
-barrel crown
-expanded block and barrel transfer ports
-added a third screw to attach the stock to the action

This gun was previously offered with a DonnyFL Sumo and a Custom 16cc Power Plenum as a package. If you are interested in either of those, hit me up and I'll sell those as well with no extra shipping. The stock was modified to accept the plenum upgrade but it looks ok, it's just a hole above the bleed port. If you don't like it, you should just buy the plenum from me. Problem solved.

SAM_2216.JPG
SAM_2222.JPG
SAM_2218.JPG
SAM_2221.JPG
SAM_2223.JPG
SAM_2226.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: silvershooter589