• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Air Venturi Avenger Wood Stock .25 with Upgrades and DonnyFL Sumo $550

Classified Status
WTS
$550 + $25 shipping.
This one is also for sale on my local CL.
This is a four months old (5/22) Air Venturi Avenger regulated PCP in the wood stock. It has the DonnyFL adapter and a Sumo. Very quiet with the can on it.
.25 Caliber. Probably has about 500 shots through it.
Scope is not included but the rings are. Medium height. They worked with my Athlon Talos w/ a 44mm bell.
Has multiple upgrades and modifications for efficiency and power. The plenum is made by Reidy, who is on here and also GTA. Groups extremely well with JSB 25 grains and H&N Barracuda 27 grains. With the power turned up it will make 65+ ft lbs. I haven't managed to find a slug tune that it likes as much as the JSB pellets, but FX Hybrid slugs will group at an inch or so at 50 yards. I seem to suck at tuning, so my bet is someone else will manage a better result.
Selling because I got a new gun and this one is redundant.

UPGRADES:
DonnyFL SUMO- $150
Power Plenum- $100
Lightened Valve Spring- $15
Barrel Band w/ Carbon Fiber Insert- $20
DonnyFL Moderator Adapter/Barrel Support- $50
Barrel Harmonic Kit- $30
Saber Tactical Picatinny Rail- $40
Stock Pouch w/ Cheek Rest- $25
Scope Rings w/ Bubble Level- $30
Gauge Covers- $10

MODIFICATIONS:
Polished Barrel
New Crown
Polished Hammer
Expanded Valve & Transfer Port (new threaded top bolt)
Additional Stock/Receiver Screw for added stiffness

Comes with the owner's manual, all the spare o-rings and tools, 2 magazines and a single load tray. Still in excellent condition and you can save a lot of money on an already upgraded PCP. Feel free to reach out with any questions. In the SF Bay Area for face to face, or I'll split the shipping with the buyer. CONUS only.

Full1.jpg

Close1.jpg
Close2.jpg
Close3.jpg
Close4.jpg
ACC1.jpg
ACC2.jpg

Reactions: Sanctify7