Air Venturi Avenger Tactical Chassis

This has been my project all this spring. The chassis makes the avenger compatible with most AR platform accessories. I am making small batches of this setup available on my site. Cheers. 

www.bonaccigoods.com

DBDDCC86-C192-4E51-836B-5046023C9D91.1622901069.jpeg
B990580A-3EB0-4C8D-B5CB-DB605D84DC56.1622901070.jpeg
6543AF55-6374-46A2-8F08-F5BD173F6460.1622901071.jpeg
7E1186E5-653F-455A-96E6-56AB94381C23.1622901072.jpeg
2D7A7C54-38A4-496D-9C7B-ACD8004453D0.1622901073.jpeg
ACF70D70-3DF1-4539-B451-4332083D7926.1622901074.jpeg

Reactions: PumaCarl
I bought one of Anthony's latest barrel clamps and it is the best I have use yet. It actually has screws that allow you to tighten the clamp down on the shroud and tank. It does away with the inconsistency that the Avenger has had from the flexing of the shroud. My Avenger is now a full time one ragged hold rifle rather than once in a while.

I also bought one of his chassis kits and am in the process of mounting it. The parts are finished really well and he uses good hardware. A single page set of instructions is included but, if you need help, he answers his email quickly.

I for one will be glad to get rid of that cheap plastic stock.

I bought one of Anthony's latest barrel clamps and it is the best I have use yet. It actually has screws that allow you to tighten the clamp down on the shroud and tank. It does away with the inconsistency that the Avenger has had from the flexing of the shroud. My Avenger is now a full time one ragged hold rifle rather than once in a while.

I also bought one of his chassis kits and am in the process of mounting it. The parts are finished really well and he uses good hardware. A single page set of instructions is included but, if you need help, he answers his email quickly.

I got the barrel clamp also and re-zeroed my scope with JSB Heavys and it was one ragged hole. 

I would like to see some photos of your tactical setup: which butt stock and grip did you use? How does the weight compare?

Thanks!

I got the barrel clamp also and re-zeroed my scope with JSB Heavys and it was one ragged hole. 

I would like to see some photos of your tactical setup: which butt stock and grip did you use? How does the weight compare?

Thanks!

I'm probably the wrong person to ask. I have a box of unused AR parts from previous builds so I will probably just stick on what I have. I don't think the chassis kit will save too much weight but it will give you a better hold on the rifle. That slippery stock just doesn't get it when it is 90 deg with 80% humidity. Additionally, bi pod mounting will be much more solid that that on the original stock. I will post a pic when I get mine finished. 

Don't hold your breath too long though, I'm seventy and don't do anything fast these days.

I’m glad you guys are having good results with the new style barrel band. That is the best solution I could come up with to help improve the rigidity of the front end. I think it works well for what it is. Would a cnc milled aluminum one work better ? Yeah probably but it wouldn’t be nearly the same cost. Here’s a picture of the v2 barrel band. 
46AADBEE-9180-42E7-B8BB-4ECC53FAAFBD.1625224703.jpeg
D3E4F65D-3BA1-4178-8501-0968FE93AA40.1625224705.jpeg

I'm wondering if it would be advisable to mount (and use) a bipod on the supplied pic rail that bolts to the OEM barrel band (as shown in the OP's 2nd to last picture in post #1)?

I understand that closer to the muzzle is better for stability through the shot cycle (in general terms), but I'm not sure the shroud and air tube would appreciate it? Any thoughts?

Maybe the 3 and 9 o'clock M-lok bipod is the better option for this application?