Air Venturi avenger regulator derlin cap

The item in the circle is what I need/ want.

Screenshot_20230511-150505_Gallery.jpg

I measured the opening and it came out as 3.80 mm. I ordered some 4mm delrin rod. I tought maybe I could purchase I already made ones. I just have hand tools available.

You likely can purchase them made-ready, but probably quicker (and cheaper) to fab yourself. Its possible they used a softer nylon type material where delrin would be an upgrade, as the plastic shown in your picture is glossier than any delrin I've seen!

Ninja uses a 4mm ball in their regulator pistons, pressed in with an interference fit. That might be an option here if the piston will accept it but an interference fit of 0.2mm (.008in) seems like it may be too tight. I don’t think I ever pin gauged the counterbore but my guess is it’s 3.9mm.

If you want, PM me your address and I’ll put one in the mail for you to try. If it works, you can get them inexpensively from McMaster. https://www.mcmaster.com/9614K73

By tiny hole, I assume you’re talking about the one the plastic seal meets up to. Enlarging it will theoretically allow the pressure to recover more quickly after a shot, but simultaneously make the regulator more susceptible to pressure creep and nonlinearity. The simple answer is no it’s probably not a good idea unless you either have specific knowledge that a faster recovery would benefit you, or you want to do it for the learning and are willing to accept that it may not work out satisfactorily.