Air Venturi Avenger o-ring list

You should be able to get kit that has all the o rings, poppet, spring, and regulator. I bought mine from pyramid air.
But you could have 10 sets of o-rings or more for the same price by ordering the o-rings from https://www.oringsandmore.com/ Probably more than a lifetime supply. Breach o-rings in general are like $1 per hundred. Big o-rings will be 1 to 3 dollars for 10 or 25.
Getting the most for your money helps fight inflation.

Reactions: nobody1
Captain o ring also sells complete rebuild kits for the avengers. Everything is color coded and instructions are included that shows where each oring goes in the rifle. I’m guessing they are certainly a bit more money. I’m thinking they are 20 or so dollars. I guess you are paying for the convenience of not having to look all the sizes up and then order them individually. Something I certainly have no problem doing. Paying a bit more for the convenience.

Just wanted to add that when searching metric o-rings at oringsandmore you may run across a size that isn't available. In that case there may be a non metric equivalent. If you're not sure of the equivalent size just post the question here on the forum.
It's good to have plenty of each o-ring because it's easy to damage them in reassembly, especially for those that are new to the hobby. I like to keep all my o-rings organized from smallest to largest in Plano style boxes. Some sizes may fit several different airguns.

That is exactly what I ran into. There are a few sizes that i cannot find in metric. Also some sizes that i can find in metric but the wrong hardness.
13x3 duro 90 --- can only find duro 70
2.5x2.5 duro 90 cant find at all
2.4x1.8 duro 90 --- closest is 2.5x1.8 duro 70
15.08x2.62 duro 90 --- can can only find in duro 70
1x2 duro 90 --- can only find in duro 70
these are the only ones that i cannot find in metric with the exact size/duro rating. Would it be ok to substitute duro 70 instead of duro 90? If that would be ok then that would just leave the two that i cant find the exact sizes.