Air Venturi Avenger Nipple Sizing (Solved)

Here's my Set Pressure Model set up in my Florida garage. Many folks use additional filters and water separators to assure only the driest, cleanest air goes into their airguns. My garage is very humid in the summer so I've really had to "filter up." The small, black metal filter, just under long gold one will come with your Yong Heng and uses a cotton "tampon-style" filter (extras included with Yong Heng.) Don't be too concerned about your set-up, I, and many others, will be glad to answer questions. WM 
IMG_20220226_110144.1647916831.jpg

Finn,

You'll be all set to air up your Avenger, with what's included with your Yong Heng, except for oil. I'm a follower of the wisdom of Biohazardman and a year ago he recommended Husky brand Full Synthetic air compressor oil. Our Yong Hengs take 10 ounces. Recently, SecoLube 500 from Filtertech, is recognized as the more appropriate oil for our "dive" compressors, as it has a 520 degree flash point versus the 460 degree flash point of the Husky Synthetic. Just changed my one hour break-in oil, to the Husky Full Synthetic, but will change to SecoLube 500 at next oil change, 10 months from now. You'll need to get some oil, SecoLube 500 might be too pricey for one hour break-in, but it's up to you. WM

Finn,

Here's an old pic of mine set-up for operation. The 10" blue box fan is on the far side, here, I now use it behind the Yong Heng, as shown in other pic. The white blanket on top shelf is for my gun, as it should be above everything to make it harder for moisture to reach. Water level of pump cooling water is best even with Yong Heng to make water pump's life easier. Again, not to worry, many here willing to help. WM
IMG_20211120_161317.1647919874.jpg

Finn,

Thanks, you're most welcome, glad to help. Forgot to mention you'll need two #357 batteries for the digital temperature (Celsius) "always on" sensor. I remote-mounted mine with velcro since my setup prevented viewing it from compressor top. (You can see it in photo.) My Yong Heng came without an owner's manual, but members helped with questions, tips and tricks. Hope you get the manual, but don't be afraid to ask, either way. If ever in Oahu, you'll be looked up, very kind of you to offer. Dave