Air Venturi Avenger Nipple Sizing (Solved)

image.1647833377.jpg

You need an 8mm female foster fitting. You will need to choose the threads that the hose has on it. If the hose is from China most likely it will be the 10mm.

Another problem arises when you try to connect the two as there are no set standards for sizing of the parts. So they don't always fit together.

Although these are supposedly rated for 6000psi they have only four ball bearings in the sleeve. If you can find them with the correct PSI rating and five or six bearings you would be better off.

They used to be everywhere although at the moment they seem to be few and far between.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32412089789.html

I've just realised i've purchased a 300 psi air compressor lol for my Avenger

I thought my local hardware would've done the job.

I'll return it all tomorrow and buy a 4500 psi compressor, any recommendations for a compressor and hose?

also for the foster will this one get me out of trouble?

https://www.amazon.com/Air-Venturi-Foster-Female-Quick-Disconnect/dp/B00F0NSJKU/ref=sr_1_1_mod_primary_new?crid=2T2T90EXNQQ5H&keywords=air+venturi+foster&qid=1647837536&sbo=RZvfv%2F%2FHxDF%2BO5021pAnSA%3D%3D&sprefix=air+venturi+foste%2Caps%2C202&sr=8-1

and yes i know what everyone is thinking I'm new to the air rifles

Finn,

I thought something didn't sound right. I purchased my Yong Heng compressor last June from best-homepro, on eBay, for $272.00. He sells authentic Yong Hengs, as you have to be careful not to buy a look-a-like clone. Yong Hengs come with all required parts, so don't worry about foster fittings or air hoses. Do yourself a huge favor by doing a "Yong Heng" search in the AGN SEARCH section. Lots of helpful information. Pay close attention to what Biohazardman has to offer, he's our Yong Heng expert. Best of Luck, WM

P.S. Don't feel bad about the 300 psi compressor, we often hear of folks planning to fill PCPs with shop compressors.

What Yong Heng are you recommending I purchase?

My eyes are on this one

4500 PSI, 30MPa High Pressure Air Compressor https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099NFNL6R/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_7Q54ZJYZ3NEFDQM3GFMA?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

That is the one everyone been using with good success. Just type in yong heng in YouTube. Many good reviews on it. Comes with everything you need to fill your gun. All you need is some oil. Most people use royal purple 100. Other use bauer or coltri compressor oil which is more expensive. 

Finn,

Never heard of a SuxiDi brand either. The popularity of the original, authentic Yong Heng, made by the YONGYIHENG Pneumatic Company, made many manufacturers in China jump on the bandwagon. Apparently, copyright infringement is not a thing in China, so it's the Wild West when it comes to copying anything to look like an authentic Yong Heng. Problem is consumer doesn't know if corners have been cut internally until it's too late. I can only say one thing for certain, best-homepro sold me, and many others, real, authentic Yong Hengs, at a fair price, no tax, free shipping. Any purchase, other than thru eBay's best-homepro, you're on your own. If you must purchase thru Amazon, then pick one and roll the dice, I wish you the best of luck, WM

Finn,

That's the one. Called a Hardcover Model, but I've never seen any add use the word "Hardcover." You can tell by price, solid glass face of pressure gauge and Cyclonic Water Separator (Rectangular aluminum block with red plastic capped pressure release.) A Set Pressure Model has a red plastic knob on face of pressure gauge. I paid $272 for a Set Pressure, but now I'd get the Hardcover. Go for it, you won't regret it. WM