Air Venturi Avenger magazine problems

My Avenger has a problem using the stock included magazines. They are really tight and hard to insert and won't advance past 4 rounds. Fortunately, A.E.Swede has a larger capacity mag that works very well. Go from 8 to 15 rounds and no issues. It would seem like Air Venturi could provide a magazine that works with this gun.

My Avenger has a problem using the stock included magazines. They are really tight and hard to insert and won't advance past 4 rounds. Fortunately, A.E.Swede has a larger capacity mag that works very well. Go from 8 to 15 rounds and no issues. It would seem like Air Venturi could provide a magazine that works with this gun.
Just add the aftermarket Carm magazines they work like a dream 👍😉
589705AC-9296-4F5F-8F88-15A3E1880857.png

I have that problem with my 177 one is really tight won't advance after shot 4 but the other one works great, accuracy with the tight one sucks but with the other one is great, whose A.E. Swede where can I get one of his mags?

Reactions: Bowhunter73
I tightened the spring up in all of my Avenger magazines to alleviate this problem. I did this by disassembling them and drilling a hole at about 120degrees to re-seat the spring (like the marauder magazines). While in there, I always put some JB Weld on the end of the spring to assure that it stays in place.

I recorded some videos the last time I did it. If enough people are interested in seeing it, I will compile it and post it.