• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Venturi Avenger magazine problems

I can based on the .177 version easily make a .22 or 25 version - but you will have to test it yourself.
I dont know anybody who has an Avenger in either 22 and 35.

When I designed my FX Impact magazines I did not have any FX Impact myself.
So I designed both the 177 and the 22 version and gave a prototype away for free for some feedback. (I had ordered an Impact M3 but waited month for delivery) After waiting several month I changed my order to a Daystate Redwolf Hi power version so I never used the Impact versions myself.

Later I made a Impact .25 version for a friend - That worked well on the first attempt.
So If you are ready to test print a 22 or 25 version yourself I can design a 3d version of them too.

It would probably be too expensive to ship finished magazines to US from Denmark.

Claus from Denmark

I can based on the .177 version easily make a .22 or 25 version - but you will have to test it yourself.
I dont know anybody who has an Avenger in either 22 and 35.

When I designed my FX Impact magazines I did not have any FX Impact myself.
So I designed both the 177 and the 22 version and gave a prototype away for free for some feedback. (I had ordered an Impact M3 but waited month for delivery) After waiting several month I changed my order to a Daystate Redwolf Hi power version so I never used the Impact versions myself.

Later I made a Impact .25 version for a friend - That worked well on the first attempt.
So If you are ready to test print a 22 or 25 version yourself I can design a 3d version of them too.

It would probably be too expensive to ship finished magazines to US from Denmark.

Claus from Denmark

I have a .22 avenger and 3d printer so I can print if you’d be willing to share the model.

Reactions: SkeeterHawk