Air Venturi Avenger air reservoir.

Which tube do you use to fill the rifle, or do you fill both tubes?

65C69BD9-73A5-494F-94AF-721CB7A7284B.jpeg

I've got both the original air tube if anyone is looking for them
I've converted my to a homemade 300cc bottle conversion kit, with 2 regs on it now.
I don't think it will go back since cutting the stock down.

Also, fitting the barrel to one of my impact barrels liners to see how it shoots. I will be adding a barrel tensioning system to add to the 700 mm FX barrel.
I'm not sure if I want the 500 mm or the 700 mm, but for now I'll see how the 700 mm shoots.
The bottle kit was milled from a paint ball gauge threaded to a coupler 14x1.25 mm like the barrel tube to the 18x1.5 mm bottle.

Just got bored with the FX Impacts, So I took spare parts to see what I can do to some of these budget PCP to get it like the FX ones.
Work in progress.
I guess in the long term, it's a cheap version of the FX Crown.

FYI, I'm working on an arrow barrel for the Impact roughly 400-500gn bolts at 350 fps.
If it works well, I'll see about making one for the Avenger.

20230121_152703.jpg

20230411_213052.jpg

20230411_213033.jpg

20230410_201519 (1).jpg

20230410_201505 (1).jpg

20220514_214248.jpg

20220514_214258.jpg

No, there's the long reservoir you can see, and a short one under it inside the forend. Some people have replaced the short one with another long one to increase air capacity.
Not topic related but it's good to know that another OldBamaDude is in this group and owns an Avenger. This OldBamaDude hopes to jump feet first into the PCP world when the Avenge-X comes out. In the mean time I've been looking at most everything that I can find on the Avenger, thinking that the Avenge-X will be so closely related that a lot of tuning, pellet selections, and more could cross between the two models.

Not topic related but it's good to know that another OldBamaDude is in this group and owns an Avenger. This OldBamaDude hopes to jump feet first into the PCP world when the Avenge-X comes out. In the mean time I've been looking at most everything that I can find on the Avenger, thinking that the Avenge-X will be so closely related that a lot of tuning, pellet selections, and more could cross between the two models.
IR, I see you're a little north of Birmingham, I'm down in LA (lower Alabama) Mobile area.

IR, I see you're a little north of Birmingham, I'm down in LA (lower Alabama) Mobile area.
North of B'ham and chomping at the bit to jump feet first into the PCP scene. I'm waiting on the Avenge-X series to come out. I'm working on trying to get an industrial SCBA filling station so I won't have to worry about fill times or even filling tanks. If that deal comes through I could possibly have a darn good air supply on the cheap. That would make affording a few PCP rifles and tanks much more affordable.