• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Venturi Avenger air reservoir.

I just added the long tube from my rifle that I put bottle on and replaced the short tube on my bullpup .22. I got 50 rounds vs 30 before hitting regulated threshold of 2800psi. I’m going to reduce down to 2400 psi and check shot count with FPS n FPE using JSP 14.3g pellets.

ED0AFBC5-04E2-4C4B-80A1-C96F9EB96411.jpeg

There you go, git er done!
Well , it's setting on the table in the man cave aired up for the leak test. While it was apart I went to work on the trigger (again) . Got it down to a respectable 1lb.4oz. Lost the little e-clip on the travel adjuster ( don't ask what did to square that away !) Argh ! Shortened the spring on the weight adjustment. I agree w/ a certain blog writer in the fact that triggers don't have to be lousy on any gun ( PB's included ), and require mods to give you a decent ,yet safe trigger . Keep the legal team happy by putting a disclaimer in BOLD script w/ the instruction manual to be cautious regarding the trigger. Then give instruction on how to make it suck if you choose to !! Honestly I don't care to have to mess w/ these components anymore other than a few SMALL turns of a screw(s).

O. B., Rollo , I chk'd the Avenger B-pup "double tube job" this am for air loss . All good , still @ 4300psi . I was to head over the mountain to my brother's for a couple days , figured on taking it for shoot testing . Unfortunately my better half came down w/ something early am and I'm sticking around to provide moral support. May be able to do some testing in the man cave later .

Reactions: Rollo1965
So , Folks , I did some shot count testing after resetting reg & backing off hammer spring . Sighted in w/ Crosman premier RN & HP's , both hitting same POA in the man cave range. Reg was at 1750ish . Chrony showed 830 fps average two ft from muzzle w/ very good ES & SD #'s . I stopped at 60 shots , still had 3000 psi . Confession , I'm cheap and I did'nt want to waste ammo on paper like that. Let's just say YES , the shot count ( at this tune ) has increased significantly !! If the wind settles down, tomorrow I might take it SSP ( sparrows ,starlings & pigeons ) pesting.

So , Folks , I did some shot count testing after resetting reg & backing off hammer spring . Sighted in w/ Crosman premier RN & HP's , both hitting same POA in the man cave range. Reg was at 1750ish . Chrony showed 830 fps average two ft from muzzle w/ very good ES & SD #'s . I stopped at 60 shots , still had 3000 psi . Confession , I'm cheap and I did'nt want to waste ammo on paper like that. Let's just say YES , the shot count ( at this tune ) has increased significantly !! If the wind settles down, tomorrow I might take it SSP ( sparrows ,starlings & pigeons ) pesting.
Alrighty then!🤠 Can you post a photo of your rifle?

Alrighty then!🤠 Can you post a photo of your rifle?
O. B. I’m not techie enough to do picture post , sorry. It does look just like the one in the Rollo’s post though. I just took it out to the farm for pest duty today . Did some target work at 30 yrds . Ran through 4 mags then for exercise I hand pumped it to full. It was 33 degrees & 8-10 mph wind , so it was a warm up also !! Went after some starlings & sparrows and watched a couple g- hogs from a distance. Another day for them.

O. B. I’m not techie enough to do picture post , sorry. It does look just like the one in the Rollo’s post though. I just took it out to the farm for pest duty today . Did some target work at 30 yrds . Ran through 4 mags then for exercise I hand pumped it to full. It was 33 degrees & 8-10 mph wind , so it was a warm up also !! Went after some starlings & sparrows and watched a couple g- hogs from a distance. Another day for them.
OK, I saw Rollo's bullpup, that's the photo you're talking about, right?

Reactions: Rollo1965
I just added the long tube from my rifle that I put bottle on and replaced the short tube on my bullpup .22. I got 50 rounds vs 30 before hitting regulated threshold of 2800psi. I’m going to reduce down to 2400 psi and check shot count with FPS n FPE using JSP 14.3g pellets.

View attachment 343381
Which tube do you use to fill the rifle, or do you fill both tubes?

Both tubes feed the breech block, and they each have threaded ends on both ends. You can swap all the small tube parts to the big tube and have one foster fitting, or have 2 fosters. Doesnt matter which tube you fill with. But esthetically have both fosters and both caps looks the best imo.

Both tubes feed the breech block, and they each have threaded ends on both ends. You can swap all the small tube parts to the big tube and have one foster fitting, or have 2 fosters. Doesnt matter which tube you fill with. But esthetically have both fosters and both caps looks the best imo.
If you just happened to have two compressors, you could air your gun up very fast, I would think.