• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Air Venturi Avenger 25cal Custom Build HTC Green New price drop

Classified Status
SOLD
For sale is a "Brand NEW" Air Venturi Avenger in 25 caliber as a spring hunting package. Truly a squirrels worst nightmare on a working man's budget. Included in this custom hunting package is:

Full custom hydrographic print in True Timber HTC GREEN

Westhunter 6-24x50mm WHI FFP ILLUMINATED RETICLE SCOPE

Picatinny QD bipod

Two magazines and full tin of H&N Baracuda Hunter 25cal pellets

This rifle is BRAND NEW. The only shots through this rifle are the 40yd sight in that I do after the custom Hydrographics and reassembly to ensure a 100% fully functioning workmanship test. I only accept PayPal goods and services payment. My reasoning for doing so is so we will both be covered by PayPal Protect. You will receive a formal invoice from PayPal and all delivery tracking information will be specifically associated with this transaction. All flat rate shipping cost are already included in the price. Everything in the picture is included and in 100% brand new condition. Thanks for looking, kind regards, Brett at ELITE AIR CUSTOMS. I'm available to answer any questions through PM messages. Feel free to reach out, happy to help and super excited to be getting started here on AGN. What an amazing community!

Asking price to your doorstep: $625 anywhere in the continental United States. Text (870) 450-8479

20230327_210608.jpg

20230327_210639.jpg

20230327_210707.jpg

20230327_210633.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RScott