Air Venturi Avenger .25 ?

Hi all

I’m new to the PCP game n purchased the Avenger in 25 cal. Past 2 times shooting it, I’m getting about 18 shots then the next few shoots are about 6” low 

I start off with a full 300 bar fill, reg is set to 2100 psi and the hammer spring is all the way out plus half turn in. I’m shooting jsb Diablo 25.4. It was 35 degrees out, not sure if that plays into it. 
any help or tips would be great. 
thanks all

For me, if something says it can do 1000 maximum, it would seem to increase the life if I don’t take it to the limit all of the time, so I will go to a lower workable value of say 750 to 800. From what I read and have experienced an 875 to 900 fps velocity for a 25 gr pellet is the place to be. I have filled mine to 300 bar several times, but decided there wasn’t a lot of advantage to it. A lower fill pressure should increase the regulator life, (at least in my mind). And a lower regulator pressure should increase the life of the poppet. It is possible on yours, that the power adjuster screw’s snap ring is hanging up. You may not be getting the same amount of turns as I am and therefore using more air.

Thanks folks. I just went and set mine to 2400 on the regulator. Set my spring 2 1/4 in. We'll see how it works. I shot my chronograph last year working on a Grendel load. Wife said I just wanted a new one. Not really, I had become fond of that old Chrony. Had it for just under 30 years and it was sill going. Dated, but still within 5 fps of everything I ever tried it against.