• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Venturi Avenger .25 review, tear down and mods

Here is some early progress on a Walnut Sporter stock for the Avenger

20200921_170521sm.1600741783.jpg

IMG_6686sm.1600741793.jpg

Wow, extremely well done video! Good technical description of what you're doing at each step, no useless chatter, fast forwarding at appropriate places to eliminate tedium and keep pacing. Would have liked seeing at least some of the crown grinding process, but your description of the technique was adequate to replicate. 

Looks like you made progress with accuracy, no doubt further improvements will come.

Bravo!

Hello fellow air gunners! I love the .25 Avenger I've done all the upgrades except for drilling the transfer port. My question is how in the world do you get the plastic off the block. I watched the video but mine seems not to come off that easy. I got it loose but it's spliting around the area the magazine sits in. Help it's driving me crazy! I have one of the first batches and haven't had a problem. I just want to try this mod before I pull the trigger on the Fx Maverick Sniper.